The Student Room Group

I have so many freaking exams!

4 exams this month. I have not even revised.

Any tips? I'm doomed! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get revising!

(I have 4 too)
Reply 2
stay positive. give yourself breaks. exercise and sleep well.
Reply 3
Original post by HotfireLegend
Get revising!

(I have 4 too)

what course are you studying may i ask?
Reply 4
I have 8 as final 3rd year exams. 4 is hardly the end of the world.
(edited 10 years ago)
I have 11 and my friend has 14, and yes this is AS level. So don't complain! :biggrin:

Will someone please make the effort to explain to me why I'm being negged? :confused:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Start now in priority to the ones you feel least confident in. I used about 2 weeks to revise for my A-Levels and that was intense revision, you have enough time. I had 8 exams last June, don't stress and get started!
I have 9 A2 exams. I may die.

The tactic I use when I'm freaking out about them is remembering that there's probably someone else out there with more than me :wink:
Reply 8
I have 8, 4 is nothing at all, that's like standard january modules 1 exam per subject
Reply 9
Original post by EPIC Guy
4 exams this month. I have not even revised.

Any tips? I'm doomed! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have 17 exams starting from the 13/05/13 till the 17/06/13.17 exams in just over a month, I think I'm more 'doomed.'

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have more than that.
And a way of sorting this problem out would be to get off TSR and stay off social networks until you finished all your exams and the time between now and then should be dedicated to revision.

I feel sorry for IBs.
My sister does the IB and has 4 exams in one day, let alone one month.
Reply 11
LMAO, A LEVELS and Uni exams are diff, ofc you guys have freaking 10 exams and whatnot..
Reply 12
I have 8 exams, done 2 already.

Got 6 more left, confident in about 4 of them, 2 I haven't even started revising for yet FML.
Original post by EPIC Guy
what course are you studying may i ask?

Geography.
Next year I have 5 exams in 2 weeks, which make up 75%ish of my whole uni degree o.O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending