Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    Same here mate. In the exam I thought I spanked it. The boundaries seem quite low! AQA deserve some credit for being internet friendly, but I'm not sure if it's a good thing, them being very open.
    Also funny (not in that way), ZJuwelH got 48% raw mark on one of his exams, yet he was 100% confident he did fab on it and he did plenty of revision etc.

Yet he got B/C borderline - Now how can someone who was completely sure he smacked that paper, get more wrong than right.

Right, now the mark schemes are screwed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    Same here mate. In the exam I thought I spanked it. The boundaries seem quite low! AQA deserve some credit for being internet friendly, but I'm not sure if it's a good thing, them being very open.
    at least it seems to show the government has been manipulating results in some people's favour for once.....I would be interested to see the boundaries for Edexcel (Nuffield) Chem Unit 4

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.