Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    Sorry bono, I can't tonight. After I finished the essay I'm doing, I have another essay, a story, a review and a music thingy to do.

Maybe when I get time...*looks in my diary* I can fit you in for a 5 minute performance on the 23rd of May 2099.
    I'll keep waiting, only 95 years to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    No offence amg, but how come you always seem to have so many million-word essays to do? and you're not even doing A2!!

Is it because you leave them all too late? I do 5 subjects and still I don't seem to have as much to write.
    maybe she has a lot of other commitments as well - Although this would suggest that she should concentrate more on her work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    No offence amg, but how come you always seem to have so many million-word essays to do? and you're not even doing A2!!

Is it because you leave them all too late? I do 5 subjects and still I don't seem to have as much to write.
    Oh no, the current essay I'm doing is a re-draft. I got a D the first time and as its going on my report I want to do the best I can hence the plea for help.

My story is done. It is another redraft, which only need 5 corrections and the review is a final draft (basically a print off).

The other essay is due in on Monday but I want to start making notes.

And the music thing I can do, tomorrow 3rd lesson.

I'm sorted really, just got the coursework express heading to platform meltdown on 2nd April

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.