This discussion is closed.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
Sorry bono, I can't tonight. After I finished the essay I'm doing, I have another essay, a story, a review and a music thingy to do.

Maybe when I get time...*looks in my diary* I can fit you in for a 5 minute performance on the 23rd of May 2099.
I'll keep waiting, only 95 years to go.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
No offence amg, but how come you always seem to have so many million-word essays to do? and you're not even doing A2!!

Is it because you leave them all too late? I do 5 subjects and still I don't seem to have as much to write.
maybe she has a lot of other commitments as well - Although this would suggest that she should concentrate more on her work.
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
No offence amg, but how come you always seem to have so many million-word essays to do? and you're not even doing A2!!

Is it because you leave them all too late? I do 5 subjects and still I don't seem to have as much to write.
Oh no, the current essay I'm doing is a re-draft. I got a D the first time and as its going on my report I want to do the best I can hence the plea for help.

My story is done. It is another redraft, which only need 5 corrections and the review is a final draft (basically a print off).

The other essay is due in on Monday but I want to start making notes.

And the music thing I can do, tomorrow 3rd lesson.

I'm sorted really, just got the coursework express heading to platform meltdown on 2nd April
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (61)
51.69%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.47%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
11.86%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (30)
25.42%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.54%

Watched Threads