The Student Room Group

Aqa unit 2 economics friday 17 may 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Elliehiggins
How do you know the break down of your marks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Parkway Drive
Nice one on the grade =]

Stupid question, how do you find out what you got for each question?

Or did you order the paper and that's why you know...?

Thanks

My Economics teacher (who's also the head teacher of my school) told me on results day because he was surprised because I was predicted an D/E. He had a sheet of paper that had the marks for the MCQ and DRQ for each student.
Original post by Jafar70
My Economics teacher (who's also the head teacher of my school) told me on results day because he was surprised because I was predicted an D/E. He had a sheet of paper that had the marks for the MCQ and DRQ for each student.

Oh OK cool, thnx =]
I didn't do so well in this June exam and unfortunately it lowered my overall grade :frown: but I'm retaking the June paper so was wondering if anyone had/used and useful resources that you can tell me about or send a link to me or for me tips?? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kinda late, but how did everyone do?

Got an A overall in Economics, 93 in Econ 2 :smile:
Original post by 16dan2life

That's awesome, well done!
I got exactly the same! How did you do in unit 1? :smile:
Original post by Law-Hopeful
That's awesome, well done!
I got exactly the same! How did you do in unit 1? :smile:

Nice one!
I did unit 1 back in Jan 12, just retook econ2 in june '13 to get more ums.
Econ1- 83
Econ2- 93
Econ3- 82
Econ4- 71
Overall- 329 (A)
Nice one!
I did unit 1 back in Jan 12, just retook econ2 in june '13 to get more ums.
Econ1- 83
Econ2- 93
Econ3- 82
Econ4- 71
Overall- 329 (A)

That's awesome! Well done! I got 95 in Econ1 and I'll be going for an A* next (this) year, any tips for A2 economics? :smile:
Original post by Law-Hopeful
That's awesome! Well done! I got 95 in Econ1 and I'll be going for an A* next (this) year, any tips for A2 economics? :smile:

Thanks. You done really well, that's wicked! A2 Econ is much more difficult, it wasn't easy at all. No multiple choice, just long essay questions. It's best to pay attention to news and economic articles, it'll boost your marks. A2 Economics will not test you much on textbook stuff, but what your knowledge is outside the textbook, ie real life events.

A overall, 98 ums in unit 2 lol was quite surprised as i was struggling for time throughout :tongue:
Original post by MrEconomics
A overall, 98 ums in unit 2 lol was quite surprised as i was struggling for time throughout :tongue:

Well done, that's brilliant! :smile:
Hey I did the whole A level in one year

Unit 1: 87
Unit 2: 82 (I was a bit disappointed in this I though I had aced the exam and hoped it boosted my grade to an A but ah well it's an A)
Unit 3: 67 :colondollar:
Unit 4: 77

Overall 313/400 B

I am getting Unit 4 remarked mainly due it needing to go up by 4 raw marks for me to get an A and a lot of people got a lot lower in in so I'm hoping it was marked harshly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending