The Student Room Group

Do girls like sensitive boys?

What you reckon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I doooo! :smile:
Or I would, if I ever met one. :K:
Depends on what kind of sensitive you mean - if its a guy who's in touch with his feelings and is NOT emotionally void - then yeah!
But if it's a guy who gets upset over the littlest things, then no!
:smile:
It depends - if he's sensitive over petty reasons then it'd be extremely annoying. Being in touch with your emotional side does not make you sensitive. If I met a boy and had to sugar coat nearly everything I had to say to him then erm, byeee!
Reply 4
Yes- if it's someone who isn't affraid to tell you how he's feeling and acknowledges that it's ok for boys to have emotions too. But no if he over reacts or takes things too personally.
Reply 5
Original post by pollypokit_x
Depends on what kind of sensitive you mean - if its a guy who's in touch with his feelings and is NOT emotionally void - then yeah!
But if it's a guy who gets upset over the littlest things, then no!
:smile:

You gave my answer. Good girl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do, and I met one and hes been my boyfriend for over a year and a half now:biggrin:
Reply 7
Yes I like a sensitive guy, I wouldn't want a guy who couldn't talk to me if something was upsetting him. Its really nice when a guy can express his feelings without being drunk.
Reply 8
Original post by Lizzie232
Yes I like a sensitive guy, I wouldn't want a guy who couldn't talk to me if something was upsetting him. Its really nice when a guy can express his feelings without being drunk.

I got when you mentioned without being drunk#madesense. But isnt boy should listen to her ....and not tell her our troubles cuz we can take care of it . Cause we are the one who should look after and take care like.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Sensitive is a funny word because it has several rather different meanings.

Good sensitive = in touch with their own and others feelings, listener, considerate, emotionally intelligent

Bad sensitive = overly emotional, takes offense too easily, overreacts to criticism etc

A "sensitive soul" = vague term referring to someone who is sweet and gentle, perhaps slightly naive, and is easily upset by bad/troubling things

Good is obviously good, bad is obviously bad, and as for the last one - it really depends on your own personality and what appeals to you in a partner!
No don't be such a pu***
editing
Original post by Anonymous
No don't be such a pu***

Quite pathetic for you to be anonymous to say that.
Original post by Metafiend
I got when you mentioned without being drunk#madesense. But isnt boy should listen to her ....and not tell her our troubles cuz we can take care of it . Cause we are the one who should look after and take care like.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but if something was bothering a guy I liked I'd want to be able for him to talk about it, I guess it would make me feel more confident that he trusted me and valued my advice?
Reply 14
On TSR: "omg totes :smile: adorableee"
In real life: no.

Sensitivity is by and large a feminine quality. Most men will have some feminine qualities, and that is necessary, but those are not the ones which they should advertise to attract women. Women having the hots for characters in romantic comedies is a different deal - first of all they might be young, second of all that is a product of a fictional situation, storyline, the right music etc.
Observe the world around you - masculine qualities attract feminine women and vice versa. Asking women on TSR is not entirely accurate as the girls are very young, haven't found or developed their taste and many aren't even sexual yet. Which men do well with women? Those who project masculinity.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Lizzie232
Yeah but if something was bothering a guy I liked I'd want to be able for him to talk about it, I guess it would make me feel more confident that he trusted me and valued my advice?

Make senses But its again all about you(girls)}#ohmynegativity

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
They like to say they do
Original post by Metafiend
Make senses But its again all about you(girls)}#ohmynegativity

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't want a guy to not share things with me because he thought they might bring me down. I genuinely want to know what is upsetting them or what issues they are having and want to help.
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous
No don't be such a pu***

haha..:biggrin:...i knew someone was gonna write that.
OK so to answer your question i would look at two things, getting a girl attracted to you and keeping her as a girlfriend. For example if you going on a date with her and your being all sensitive she inst going to be attracted to you (at all), you need to act confident ( even if your not ) and stay that way. Now if she is your girlfriend then its a little different, while women dont like guys that will treat them like there mother and cry to them, they can appreciate it if your genuine and share how you feel with them (to an extent). Of course what women say and what they really mean is very different, some will say share everything and be completely open, if you do this then all attraction is gone, of course no woman will answer your question by telling you this because its subconscious.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending