The Student Room Group

Barcelona vs. Bayern Munich (UEFA Champions League semi-final, 2nd leg)

Scroll to see replies

7!
what did I say? make it 4!!
'CB91' is considering supporting Bayern alongside Liverpool instead of Barca and Liverpool now apparently :lol:
I still think Bayern Munich gonna win in final they're too strong for Borussia Dortmund, but it's gonna be hell of final.
At this rate Bayern could beat their own 12-1 aggregate record :rofl:
Reply 86
Original post by democracyforum
one man team

Id say it's more the managers fault seeing barcas crumble has made me realise how good of a manager pep is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol. That's all I have to say. To top it off, a Liverpool fan on Twitter said this:

'Fair few have mentioned it, but this Bayern team is very like Rafa's 2008 team in Europe.'
Reply 88
Best players in the world:

1. Messi

2. Injured Messi

3. Ronaldo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha, so embarrassing for Barca :biggrin: Thank God that they've been knocked off their perch, and by a side that plays proper football and not ballet xD

Barca like Madrid are a one man team :rolleyes:

I hope this is a slap in the face to Phil McNulty and his pals at BBC Sport as they were so confident that it would be an all Spanish final :biggrin:
Damn, Bayern will get their revenge and celebrate their CL victory in the streets of London. Just like Chelsea fans did in Munich last year.
Reply 91
Poor Barca...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22116914

BBC
Barcelona and Real Madrid could meet in the Champions League final at Wembley after being kept apart in the semi-final draw.

:rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Cannotbelieveit
Damn, Bayern will get their revenge and celebrate their CL victory in the streets of London. Just like Chelsea fans did in Munich last year.

doubt they give a **** about chelsea
Original post by Sufistic
Best players in the world:

1. Messi

2. Injured Messi

3. Ronaldo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nonsense. There's been a lot of talk about who the best player in the world but there is no doubt that Bayern are the best team. The way they attack and defend as one is amazing. Not only are they talented players, they work very hard and play for each other. They're an example to other teams.
Reply 95
They're singing "Football's coming home"?
Reply 96
Original post by tengentoppa
Nonsense. There's been a lot of talk about who the best player in the world but there is no doubt that Bayern are the best team. The way they attack and defend as one is amazing. Not only are they talented players, they work very hard and play for each other. They're an example to other teams.

And that was supposed to be a reply to my post? I'm specifically talking about players, not teams. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mourinho is probably leaving Madrid and Heynckes is out of work...any chance he would come back to Madrid? He won us our 7th European Cup and if he gets our team playing like that then "La Decima" would be in sight.
Reply 98
Almost feel bad for Barcelona. Almost.
Original post by Sufistic
And that was supposed to be a reply to my post? I'm specifically talking about players, not teams. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only the nonsense bit was directed at your post. The rest was my view on Bayern.

Quick Reply

Latest