Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    by some stupid bratty 16 year olds!

I went to this French conference thing at Westminster Hall and it was really good. Very thorough, tonnes of keywords and facts and figures to put into my AS French exam and stuff. However through the whole time I had one girl in front of me yakking about,
    "OOOh I've got ballet after dis, dya know where saaf london iz? Iz dis saaf landon? I gotta walk to saaf landon to go ta ballet(hard t's)"

I put my foot on the rail of the chair in front because I get claustraphobic and the seats were so close together that I was getting a bit panicky, when the girl came out with,
    "Oooh that funny lookin' girl behind me'z rubbin her foot on me chair, it makes me feel like I need a sh*t..innit funny!!"

to which the other girl said "dya fink she's pakistani or somefink" (Twice in the space of two months someone's said that to (or about) me!)

Then there was this girl behind us talking to what must have been her best friend,
    "and then he was like "I pulled it out before i jizzed so you can't get f*ckin preggers, if you did you probably bin sharin a toilet seat with someuvver bloke" so I like says to him that i isnt gunna be shaggin anybody else but course 'e dunno bout bazza and gazza...it dont matter really bazza's in the lock up for tryin to deal crack wiv 14 year old kidz...so I says to him"

from 11am till 4pm....ARGHHHGHHGH!

At the end though we all got given free books because apparently we we're the best behaved group there...(most of the groups were like 50 but there were 6 of us..)

Stupid people ruining things for others grrr

ReputationRep:
    I would have given them an evil glare and run out of the conference. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Take deep breaths and chill out Dani

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)

Stupid people ruining things for others grrr

Mais, c'est la vie, eh? aw e aw e aw.

ReputationRep:
    you should have tried:

vous êtes un groupe d'imbéciles et si vous ne fermez pas vers le haut je fermerai vos petites bouches idiotes pour vous

ReputationRep:
    Aw well. That's what people are like I'm afraid.

Quality story though, from start to finish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    you should have tried:

vous êtes un groupe d'imbéciles et si vous ne fermez pas vers le haut je fermerai vos petites bouches idiotes pour vous
    Petites? Non, c'etait GRANDES bouches!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    Aw well. That's what people are like I'm afraid.

Quality story though, from start to finish.
    Did you like the way I wrote it as they said it...Oh I just hope that poor girl doesn't get pregnant with stupidity like that. Even if she was annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Did you like the way I wrote it as they said it...Oh I just hope that poor girl doesn't get pregnant with stupidity like that. Even if she was annoying.
    Yeah, I particularly enjoyed the way you wrote it. Couldn't stop laughing, you basically described my stereotypical view of young londoners.

lol. Don't hope anything for her, she's going nowhere in life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    Yeah, I particularly enjoyed the way you wrote it. Couldn't stop laughing, you basically described my stereotypical view of young londoners.

lol. Don't hope anything for her, she's going nowhere in life.
    Yeah but she obviously passed "some" of her GCSE's to be doing AS French

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but she obviously passed "some" of her GCSE's to be doing AS French
    But if you think MJG is taking A-Levels and with his GCSE's you cannot really say somebody taking an AS is automatically all that clever. (that's if you believe him of course)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fred0202)
    But if you think MJG is taking A-Levels and with his GCSE's you cannot really say somebody taking an AS is automatically all that clever. (that's if you believe him of course)
    You do realise he is "faking" it

ReputationRep:
    You do realise he is "faking" it
    Yeah he probably is, but still he did come out with some really unique quotes.

ReputationRep:
    So tell me about it.........oh right......you did.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, you had an occasion spoilt through no fault of your own. So c'mon did you say anything back to the tarts? I know you did

ReputationRep:
    Nah I didn't for once, I just wrote on my book "How old are these "children"? with a big arrow pointing to them and somewhere in the middle of us giggling the girl turned around and snatched it asking about a question...though she missed it and I practically pissed myself laughing

ReputationRep:
    Nah I didn't for once, I just wrote on my book "How old are these "children"? with a big arrow pointing to them and somewhere in the middle of us giggling the girl turned around and snatched it asking about a question...though she missed it and I practically pissed myself laughing
    On her? J/K.

What she snatched it? Did you even know her?

haha that's funny.... I enjoyed London to the max....... the science museum was fantastic - definately recommended

i like the community in london, very fast moving city

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa12)
    haha that's funny.... I enjoyed London to the max....... the science museum was fantastic - definately recommended

i like the community in london, very fast moving city
    i love cities and stuff like that, but i hate london. The people there just.urgh. not all of them, obviously cos you can't generaliose, but the serious towny people like Dani just described I cant stand them. They're everywhere aswell, cant get rid of em!! But I just find London very busy and like nobody has time for anyone else...its just too busy!

(Original post by kita)
    i love cities and stuff like that, but i hate london. The people there just.urgh. not all of them, obviously cos you can't generaliose, but the serious towny people like Dani just described I cant stand them. They're everywhere aswell, cant get rid of em!! But I just find London very busy and like nobody has time for anyone else...its just too busy!
    when i went there wern't that many townie people in London
    London = Sexy place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa12)
    when i went there wern't that many townie people in London
    London = Sexy place
    Like these fine gentlemen?
    Attached Images

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.