The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You could always leap over a sacred stone at midnight and see if anything happens?

Spoiler

Original post by Octohedral
You could always leap over a sacred stone at midnight and see if anything happens?

Spoiler

Aw I'm never going to get to see a unicorn now :frown: I'll just have to have 7 kids then maybe I will!
This shouldn't even need to be asked. But 4th base. As in full on sex. That's losing your virginity.
Reply 23
Original post by Octohedral

Spoiler

- A man may cure himself of a sexually transmitted disease by making love to a virgin.

Yeah that seems legit :lol:
Original post by RHCPfan
- A man may cure himself of a sexually transmitted disease by making love to a virgin.

Yeah that seems legit :lol:

In some countries, it's actually seen as a cure for HIV/AIDS, which of course only serves to make the problem worse!
Original post by clonedmemories
Do I see a Laci Green reference there?

You sure do!!! :biggrin:
Original post by eggfriedrice
Then this is saying lesbian sex isn't actually sex? 0: and lesbians who never had sex with a man will remain forever a virgin despite possibly having lots of women sex?

It's all subjective isn't it. Sex for a straight couple is penetrative sex... sex for a lesbian couple can't be penetrative (with out toys ect) and so subjectively losing your sexual virginity as a lesbian is probably just going down on one another ect.
By the same token, gay sex is commonly seen as anal sex so for gay males then this would be seen as losing their virginity not getting oral.
Reply 27
Penetrative sex is needed for losing virginity in my opinion. So by definition, 3 inches still counts as losing it.
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
Also, if the penis goes in for a while for like 3 inches would you class that as losing virginity?

Apparently, if you're married to someone, and have sex with someone else, 1 inch counts as adultery. So I would think 3 inches counts. And surely some people have really little penises so it must count if that's all they can give you.. (haha.)
Original post by Prettygeek
You sure do!!! :biggrin:

:woo: Nice one!
Original post by subjectman10
How did you lose your virginity at 14?- just curious

I found my virginity at 14, not lost!
To me being a virgin means being pure. Some may go as far to say that masturbating means you are no longer pure.
Y'all are roasting that one kid
Technically speaking it's probably having a penis inside of you but really I consider first blowjob or fingering to count.

Latest