How to talk to random hot girls in University? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
How to talk to random hot girls in University? I am quite shy and nervous person.
cmad95
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
when you see a hot girl

If you are at a bar, down your shot and go up and speak to them

If you are at a coffee shop/library down your drink and go up and speak to them

if you are out and about grab a drink from your bag down it and go and talk to them. if you do not have a drink handy visit the closest shop and buy a drink then down it.

Do you see the pattern?
Ultimate1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Say to them:

"Nice shoes. Wanna ****?"

Work all the time, 60 percent of the time.
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by cmad95)
when you see a hot girl

if you are out and about grab a drink from your bag down it and go and talk to them. if you do not have a drink handy visit the closest shop and buy a drink then down it.

Do you see the pattern?
Yeah, you speak.
justanotherposter
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
when you see a hot girl

Do you see the pattern?
Is the pattern that when hot girls are around drink sales suddenly go up?
Cringe
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
when you see a hot girl

Do you see the pattern?
Yeah, you'll get liver disease by 35 years old.
aranexus
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I doubt all the answers on earth will give you what you need to actually do it...
The Assassin
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ultimate1)
Say to them:

I can confirm, I was shoes.
MEXING
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How to talk to random hot girls in University? I am quite shy and nervous person.
I think that you begin by introducing yourself with your name like "Hi, my name is Gary". Then, you talk about something around the environment that you are in. You should try and introduce a funny line, but not crude or you can say something smart. I hear that women like smart boys.

Whatever, you do, do not start with cheesy lines or pickup line. You need to follow the girl's tempo. If she is sad or down, you should start with reassuring words; if she is happy and excited, you should continue with more exciting words to get her moving more.

Example of talking to a hot girl in the park:

She is reading a book

You: "Hello"

Girl: "Hi"

You: "Oh no, not that book. Please do not tell me you decided to read that"

Girl: "What? Have you read the book before?"

You: ''Isn't that the murder conspiracy book?''

Girl: "Murder! No, it is a romantic novel"

You: "Oh, sorry about the confusion. I thought that you were reading this horror book."

"So, what is the book about?"

Girl: "Well, it is about this girl that falls in love with this American soldier, but he had to travel to Korea for war. Now, the girl has followed his trail to Korea because she wants to tell him something important."

You: "Oh, cool."

"By the way, my name is Gary."

Girl: "Hi, I am Hannah."

You: "Hannah, nice name. Are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student?"

Girl: "I am an undergrad. I study Psychology."

You: "Wow, that seems hard. I study Politics."

"Do you often come to this place? This is the first time that I have been here. Besides, it is a nice day."

Girl: "Yeah, I do. I like to read when I am stressed."

You: "Oh, what is stressing you out?"

Girl: ...

Do you understand the flow. You started from an awkward introduction to making her comfortable to talk to you. Now, she probably has forgotten that she was deep into her book reading.

Goodluck with meeting girls. This is not a stone-cold approach and it does not work with every girl. You just have to be lucky.

Note: Women must be treated with respect. If you find a way to approach a nice beautiful woman. Do not take her for granted.

Be warned!!!
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you're nervous and quite shy then it may be difficult approaching random girls. Why don't you try talking to girls in your classes more? You'll be seeing them regularly so you won't be as nervous to approach them and ask them out etc.
Tea is for mugs
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Some guy on my campus came up to me and said, "I get 20 times more girls than you do, haha."
I replied, "20 x 0 = 0."
That shut the idiot up.
pizzle223
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
All you can do is do it! Try and be confident and go for it.

Start with the girls you feel would be most approachable.

Don't let rejection or rudeness drag you down. Just keep at it! If you keep going at it without a fear of rejection I swear you'll be up to your ears in pussy.

Be yourself tho! And don't lie...
possolg
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You don't even need to talk dude.

cmad95
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by justanotherposter)
Is the pattern that when hot girls are around drink sales suddenly go up?
Your observation is correct about drink sales, it will in fact be the hot girl induced increase in drinks sales that lift's the UK out of recession.

But the pattern should have the end result after seeing a large amount of hot girls in a day of being wasted so your confidence is boosted significantly. You will be hyper enough from all the coffee to be exciting and spontaneous and you will so urgently need the toilet that it becomes critical enough for you to cut to the chase and ask for her number.

it is the perfect system!
poiuy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
eye contact, smile at them, find something to talk /ask questions/complain about. I find as a nation we talk to strangers when we are complaining: whether that be the length of ques, how cold we are, how infrequent the bus service is.............Or maybe ask them if your waiting at a bus stop if the buses come often, how to get to somewhere.... If your a girl you can ask a fit guy how one of the weight machines at the gyms work, even though you already know, gives them a bit of an ego boost.
Barden
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ultimate1)
Say to them:

60% is a pretty impressive success rate in itself...
aspirinpharmacist
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MEXING)
I think that you begin by introducing yourself with your name like "Hi, my name is Gary". Then, you talk about something around the environment that you are in. You should try and introduce a funny line, but not crude or you can say something smart. I hear that women like smart boys.

Whatever, you do, do not start with cheesy lines or pickup line. You need to follow the girl's tempo. If she is sad or down, you should start with reassuring words; if she is happy and excited, you should continue with more exciting words to get her moving more.

Example of talking to a hot girl in the park:

She is reading a book

You: "Hello"

Girl: "Hi"

You: "Oh no, not that book. Please do not tell me you decided to read that"

Girl: "What? Have you read the book before?"

You: ''Isn't that the murder conspiracy book?''

Girl: "Murder! No, it is a romantic novel"

You: "Oh, sorry about the confusion. I thought that you were reading this horror book."

"So, what is the book about?"

Girl: "Well, it is about this girl that falls in love with this American soldier, but he had to travel to Korea for war. Now, the girl has followed his trail to Korea because she wants to tell him something important."

You: "Oh, cool."

"By the way, my name is Gary."

Girl: "Hi, I am Hannah."

You: "Hannah, nice name. Are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student?"

Girl: "I am an undergrad. I study Psychology."

You: "Wow, that seems hard. I study Politics."

"Do you often come to this place? This is the first time that I have been here. Besides, it is a nice day."

Girl: "Yeah, I do. I like to read when I am stressed."

You: "Oh, what is stressing you out?"

Girl: ...

Do you understand the flow. You started from an awkward introduction to making her comfortable to talk to you. Now, she probably has forgotten that she was deep into her book reading.

Goodluck with meeting girls. This is not a stone-cold approach and it does not work with every girl. You just have to be lucky.

Note: Women must be treated with respect. If you find a way to approach a nice beautiful woman. Do not take her for granted.

Be warned!!!
Too many questions, dude. If a guy came up to me and did that (guys don't approach me, Mila Kunis I am not :lol:) I would hit them with my book. Well, I wouldn't, but I certainly wouldn't have a long chat, I'd be wanting to get back to my book If a book is really interesting I do not want to talk to anyone until it's done.
MEXING
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
Too many questions, dude. If a guy came up to me and did that (guys don't approach me, Mila Kunis I am not :lol:) I would hit them with my book. Well, I wouldn't, but I certainly wouldn't have a long chat, I'd be wanting to get back to my book If a book is really interesting I do not want to talk to anyone until it's done.
Yeah, that is true. I was just giving an example to the person, incase he did not know what to say.

You, women, are very different and I have been trying to crack the woman mind. Hopefully, soon, I would find the answers and become a Legend.
marios47
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have some advice for you. What you want to do from the beginning is make clear to the girl why you are there. Something playful like: ''Hi, I just saw you and I had to embarrass myself by coming and flirting with you'' or if she is with friends: ''I just saw you and I had to come and embarrass my myself in front of your friends to come and flirt with you''. Or you can be even more direct with: ''Hey I saw you and I think you're adorable/cute and I wanted to come meet you''.
But if you're still a bit shy try going up to women and talk about anything. their dress, watch, book whatever. After you get comfortable with that then start flirting by saying that you want to flirt with them
I hope this helps you.
MEXING
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by marios47)
I have some advice for you. What you want to do from the beginning is make clear to the girl why you are there. Something playful like: ''Hi, I just saw you and I had to embarrass myself by coming and flirting with you'' or if she is with friends: ''I just saw you and I had to come and embarrass my myself in front of your friends to come and flirt with you''. Or you can be even more direct with: ''Hey I saw you and I think you're adorable/cute and I wanted to come meet you''.
But if you're still a bit shy try going up to women and talk about anything. their dress, watch, book whatever. After you get comfortable with that then start flirting by saying that you want to flirt with them
I hope this helps you.
Nice one. What happens if you do not want to flirt, but you just want to get busy. How would you approach that?

I am not a pervert, I am just curious.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (405)
18.58%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
47.61%
Not feeling great about that exam... (484)
22.2%
It was TERRIBLE (253)
11.61%

Watched Threads