Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, im new on this forum(just found it out from google) ive read a few threads. it seems that u kno quite a lot about unis. well, i just want to know hw u would rank the following unis for doing accounting and finance:

southampton
    newcastle
    leeds
    bristol
    aston
    lancaster
    loughborough
    umist
    glasgow

any views would be appreciated.
    regards

ReputationRep:
    and sheffied

ReputationRep:
    im going to axccounting and finance at cardiff

ReputationRep:
    Accounting and finance!!!??? i know a guy who wants to do that, well, be an accountant anyway!!

I dont really know much about most of your unis, but i do know that newcastle is a great place!! and i loved it when i went!! Lancasters a gorgeous city/town, and the unis meant to be really good 2!!! sorry im not much help!

ReputationRep:
    Id say bristol was the best, however i believe newcastle have close links with price waterhouse cooper, which is an excellent feature.

ReputationRep:
    Oi! Me thinks u r forgetting the best....Warwick.

Warwick is head and shoulders above the other unis for accounting and finance, although the grades reflect that i.e. u need AABb

ReputationRep:
    will i have to say it is it the university of manchester.After looking at the league tables its the best.However its very hard to get into and ive got in to do accounting and finance at the university of manchester.

ReputationRep:
    by the way you need A,A,B

ReputationRep:
    um u guys are forgetting LSE? LSE is the best in the country for accounting and finance! nuff sed.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.