The Student Room Group

AQA Sociology Unit 2 May 21st 2013

Hi guys, how's revision and any predictions ?
great great, in other words dead. Wbu? Looking at past papers, anything.
Reply 2
haha i'm absolutely petrified :smile:

Revisions going.... ok. Past papers are my great but if only we had more time in the exam! If only :frown:

Will be interesting to see what topics come up out of the billions we've had to learn :wink:
Does anyone have the jan 2013 paper?
Reply 4
Any predictions? 2 more days left?
Reply 5
Original post by JasminU
Any predictions? 2 more days left?

I went through the past papers.. I didn't see gender come up? Ethnicity came up last year so I doubt it will come up again. What do you think?
Reply 6
Reply 7
Does anyone have health notes? Or notes on mental illness and medical professions? Would be so grateful. Thanks
Can anyone help me on a methods in context question; how would i structure it what do i need to include?!?!

for example, a question like this:
assess the strengths and weaknesses of researching teachers attitudes towards male and female pupils

how would i structure my answer?
would i need to talk aboout both teachers and pupils?!!! help meeeee:frown:
Reply 9
Can anyone tell me where you would use 'gender identities' in a answer? E.g. The male gaze and what type of question it could be?

thank you :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 10
Original post by fatimaojeerally
Can anyone help me on a methods in context question; how would i structure it what do i need to include?!?!

for example, a question like this:
assess the strengths and weaknesses of researching teachers attitudes towards male and female pupils

how would i structure my answer?
would i need to talk aboout both teachers and pupils?!!! help meeeee:frown:

what method?
Does anyone have the questions on health part from the Jan 2013 paper please? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Slowly dying from overload of revision! But I think I'm prepared, hoping participant/non-participant observations doesn't come up on research methods!
Reply 15
Original post by chellls
I went through the past papers.. I didn't see gender come up? Ethnicity came up last year so I doubt it will come up again. What do you think?

Yeah gender could come up or differences in social class ?

Quick Reply

Latest