The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Stafford Campus 2013 Intake

Hi all,

I was just wondering who has firmed Staffordshire University at Stafford Campus this September and what everyone is taking?

I am taking Adult Nursing and will hopefully be living in the dorms :smile: Can't wait.

Might be nice to get to know some people before we start, might also be a little scary haha :P
Reply 1
Original post by DizzySweets
Hi all,

I was just wondering who has firmed Staffordshire University at Stafford Campus this September and what everyone is taking?

I am taking Adult Nursing and will hopefully be living in the dorms :smile: Can't wait.

Might be nice to get to know some people before we start, might also be a little scary haha :P

hello i've put staffs down as my 2nd choice for adult nursing for septemeber :smile: so I might see you I might not hahahaha!
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by awixey1
hello i've put staffs down as my 2nd choice for adult nursing for septemeber :smile: so I might see you I might not hahahaha!

Oooo a fellow Adult Nurse, there don't seem to be many of us in general on here. Where is your 1st choice?

Everyone on here barring a couple seem to be going to different campus's so good to know I wont be alone haha.
Reply 3
Oooo a fellow Adult Nurse, there don't seem to be many of us in general on here. Where is your 1st choice?

Everyone on here barring a couple seem to be going to different campus's so good to know I wont be alone haha.

Chester is my first choice :smile:
Reply 4
Hi all,

Hi,

I will be in halls in September as a warden on MSc Computer Science. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike.
Reply 5
Hi there,

Ive got in to do my Adult Nursing in September! Im so excited!!! :smile:

I will be living at home still as I only live about five minutes away!

Glad I have found someone else who is doing it...there don't seem to be many on here at all!

xx
Reply 6
Original post by mikeofmacc
Hi,

I will be in halls in September as a warden on MSc Computer Science. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike.

Hi Mike,
How did you come about being a warden (random I know, just curious)

I suppose the main questions are just how has your experience at Staffs been so far? Highs ? Lows? In general any advice for us newbies?

Neff

Original post by ndix1
Hi there,

Ive got in to do my Adult Nursing in September! Im so excited!!! :smile:

I will be living at home still as I only live about five minutes away!

Glad I have found someone else who is doing it...there don't seem to be many on here at all!

xx

Hello there!
You are the only other person I have spoken to who is doing Adult Nursing, how nice to finally find someone :smile: I keep seeing people who are doing Child Nursing and the occasional Mental Health Nurse. What are you doing at the moment? Excited?

Neff
Reply 7
S'up Man.

I'm going to be taking a Computer Gameplay Design & Production course this year, which is at the Stafford campus rather than the Stoke one and I'm planning to stay in halls for sure.

I'm extremely Hyped about the whole thing and have been for quite some time now, so it's safe to say that I'm not scared about it in the slightest.

Staffs was both my first and my second choice, simply putting down the main Games Design course for my secondary choice.
Reply 8
Original post by Marshtomp8
S'up Man.

I'm going to be taking a Computer Gameplay Design & Production course this year, which is at the Stafford campus rather than the Stoke one and I'm planning to stay in halls for sure.

I'm extremely Hyped about the whole thing and have been for quite some time now, so it's safe to say that I'm not scared about it in the slightest.

Staffs was both my first and my second choice, simply putting down the main Games Design course for my secondary choice.

Hi there, I'm going to be taking Adult Nursing in September but am also planning on staying in the halls and extremely excited :biggrin:. Staffs was a high leader in my choice too, I really like it there. Have you heard any news on your dorm? Do you have a conditional or unconditional offer?

Also do you have any idea on moving in dates? I'm not sure if they might be different on different courses or not but it'd be nice to know.

Neff
Reply 9
I've applied for accomodation in Stafford Court doing computer games programming
Reply 10
Original post by Micknick
I've applied for accomodation in Stafford Court doing computer games programming

Awesome! I've applied for stafford court and the gameplay design course, hope to see you around mate!
Reply 11
Hi there, I'm going to be taking Adult Nursing in September but am also planning on staying in the halls and extremely excited :biggrin:. Staffs was a high leader in my choice too, I really like it there. Have you heard any news on your dorm? Do you have a conditional or unconditional offer?

Also do you have any idea on moving in dates? I'm not sure if they might be different on different courses or not but it'd be nice to know.

Neff

Sorry it took me so long to see this >_>

I havn't heard anything other than when you get an unconditional offer/meet the conditions on your conditional offer, you get sent an offer for halls. But yeah, conditional right now.

I don't know the moving in dates yet unfortunately, but I know they should be the same for all first years, regardless of course. Though second and third years show up a little bit after us I believe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending