Liverpool

Capital Gate 2013

Is anyone staying at capital gate in September? :smile:
Hey, I am! Have you got your room and flat number? :smile:
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool
Reply 2
Yay! Finally someone! Thought I was the only one staying there haha. Yeah! I'm flat G17, what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is a page on facebook if you use that, which has about five other people staying there :smile: I will try and find the link :smile: When i logo on all it says is 224 room B, my family thought that meant i would be on the second floor? Im not sure aha, what course are you studying?
Reply 4
Oh thanks! I've already joined it but it seems that there's not a lot of people staying there :frown: really? Yeah I guess it makes sense! Sounds like I'm on the first floor then! And I'm studying graphic design and illustration :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh right, sorry i didnt recognise you as one of the people, no there doesnt seem to be a lot of people :-\ hopefully it will fill up. Maybe if people have liverpool as there second choice and dont get into their first they will be placed in there. I liked it, when looking at the pictures :-) That sounds cool, I'm studying criminology and sociology :-) x
Reply 6
Haha it's okay! The same goes for you! And yeah I think you're right! I was thinking that maybe it wasn't as popular with students from LJMU but maybe students from the other unis! We still have 3 months to find our flat mates so I'm sure they're bound to fill up! And I know eh! It looked really nice :biggrin: and it's close to the arts centre! Oh awesome :smile: where are you from if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, some people might not be fussed where they stay and not rush. I just wanted it sorted aha Im getting so excited :-D i live in Driffield, its like this small market town near Hull, its one of those places where everyone either knows you or someone they know or are related to knows you :-\ how about yoy? What Alevels are you doing? :-)
Reply 8
I don't know how people can't be fussed with where they stay!! I'm definitely worried, I wanted to get it over with too! Didn't want to leave it until last minute! And same here it's going to be a really awesome year :smile: oh awesome that's cool! I've never been up to hull before! And I'm from Canada, I graduated last year and did what would be my equivalents to A levels in grade 11-12. I took a lot of art courses and extended diploma course in graphic design and media arts :smile:

What about you? Are you doing your A levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, sorry ive taken so long to reply been so busy over the exam period and going on holiday. I did ICT, Food, Health and Social and English language. Are you still set to stay in Capital Gate? I just logged onto my united account and my flat is full apparently, I think people have sorted out their flat out now, when do you get your results? xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending