The Student Room Group

Using old AS grades when applying to university

Hi, I have a question regarding A levels,

A bit of backstory: I did my first year of A levels in 2011 and got 2 C's in english and philosophy and ethics. After this I dropped out because I wasn't enjoying it and had no drive to continue. I worked for a year in horrible boring and demanding retail jobs (cleaning and customer services, I wouldn't recommend it) which spurred me onto rejoining college and persuing a career in my new found passion of muscular development (started learning about fitness and muscle development in my off times off work). I aim to do sport and exercise science at university which does do a unit on cognative psychology in year 1 for most universities. I picked A level Biology, Psychology, PE and Philosophy (as I was good at it 2 years prior). I hate psychology, and thus have revised for every other subject apart from this as I find it tedious, uninteresting and don't plan on spending a lot of time over the next few weeks addressing the issue unless its paramount.

Here's my question, can I use my old C grade in English or Philosophy on my applications for university next year with my new grades that I will revice in august after the exams I will be doing soon?
Reply 1
Bump as thread has just been moved.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending