This discussion is closed.
Nissa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Just wondering if anyone had passed or is going to pass the bac and what offers they got from British unis or if they're already studying in the UK. I've personnaly got offers from Saint And's and Durham but they're unconditional but I think they usually ask for 14 or 15. Is anyone applying to Oxford or Cambridge I'd like to know what they think about it. By the way I passed the bac with option internationale
Rakooga
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nissa)
Just wondering if anyone had passed or is going to pass the bac and what offers they got from British unis or if they're already studying in the UK. I've personnaly got offers from Saint And's and Durham but they're unconditional but I think they usually ask for 14 or 15. Is anyone applying to Oxford or Cambridge I'd like to know what they think about it. By the way I passed the bac with option internationale
I only got 11.5 average and got accepted at all the unis I applied for (Exeter, Kent, East Anglia, Leeds) to study computer science. Admission tutors seem to love the bac.
Nissa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rakooga)
I only got 11.5 average and got accepted at all the unis I applied for (Exeter, Kent, East Anglia, Leeds) to study computer science. Admission tutors seem to love the bac.

Yes they do . I got nearly 13 and been accepted everywhere although I'm spending a "gap" year studying law in Nice this year. It's only annoying Oxbridge have so high entry requirements, I'd have loved to go there! If I were you I would go to Exeter or Leeds (if you like big towns).Where do you live?
Rakooga
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
That was a couple of years ago. i went to East anglia in the end as it had the best ratings for that course. Didn't like it tho so I have started the application process again to study broadcast journalism... I live in Norwich at the moment.
Nissa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rakooga)
That was a couple of years ago. i went to East anglia in the end as it had the best ratings for that course. Didn't like it tho so I have started the application process again to study broadcast journalism... I live in Norwich at the moment.

Where are you applying?
Rakooga
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Erm... Sterling, Leeds, De Montfort, Gloucestershire and Sunderland... a nice random mix :-)
africa
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Shouldn't that be Baccalaureat... without an E at the end ??!!
Anyone else get offers with the French?
Nissa
Rep:
?
(Original post by africa)
Shouldn't that be Baccalaureat... without an E at the end ??!!
Anyone else get offers with the French?
In English, Baccalaureat takes an e you insufferable know it all!!!
Nissa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nissa)

Anyone else?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.83%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (55)
8.27%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.78%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
12.03%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.93%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.15%

Watched Threads