Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi i am having problems with this unit (unit2) and was woundering if anyone could help me. i have pre-release and an exam to follow. i dont understand it at all. if anyone has some notes on this unit then id be greatfull if you could e-mail me them, i really want to pass this course. my email address is [email protected]
    **hugs and kisses**
    steph xx

ReputationRep:
    i dont have any notes but ive already completed this unit so if you have any questions just ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priz54)
    i dont have any notes but ive already completed this unit so if you have any questions just ask
    i am doing my pre release and am having trouble. im doing task 3 at the moment and it tells me to explain the following documents.
    Confirmation letter;
    perchase order request;
    purchase order;
    dispatch note
    invoice.
    my teacher isnt very good and there fore i dont know much on the subject.
    id be greatfull if you could give me some help. my email address is [email protected]. i get time to check my email more than this.
    ***hugs***
    steph xx

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.