The Student Room Group

Unit 3 business GCSE edexcel

Scroll to see replies

OH REALLY KING_ REVISION LOL LIKE YOUR THE KIND OF REVISION YEH RIGHT PEOPLE WHO FOUND IT HARD AND CRY LIKE BABAIES LIKE YOU WOULD GET DS AND Es idiot ! YOU MUST BE REALLY REALLY DUMB TO FIND THE EXAM HARD YOU DUMB **** ! hHAHAHAHA LOL You must be soooo dum in life ....
Original post by holasenorita1
OH REALLY KING_ REVISION LOL LIKE YOUR THE KIND OF REVISION YEH RIGHT PEOPLE WHO FOUND IT HARD AND CRY LIKE BABAIES LIKE YOU WOULD GET DS AND Es idiot ! YOU MUST BE REALLY REALLY DUMB TO FIND THE EXAM HARD YOU DUMB **** ! hHAHAHAHA LOL You must be soooo dum in life ....

I never thought the exam was hard. -_-
hhhm good i guess but NOT QUESTION 10 struggled a bit but overall good
Reply 63
Original post by holasenorita1

thats a little bit harsh:redface:. he didnt say anything wrong?
Reply 64
soooooo.....
how did every do?
Original post by CurtisRajar
soooooo.....
how did every do?

Got full UMS in the exam and coursework which pulled up my mark from an A to an A*. So happy! How did you do?
Reply 66
Thats amazing- full marks! .
i got an A which i really pleased about.
i got an A* on this paper but not enough to pull my coursework up unfortunately :frown:. i think i needed 2 more marks to get an A* overall :frown:
But im still over the moon with an A. :smile: and soooo glad i never have to do business again. :smile: :smile:

FULL MARKS!! thats so amazing joe7. congratulations! :smile:
Thats amazing- full marks! .
i got an A which i really pleased about.
i got an A* on this paper but not enough to pull my coursework up unfortunately :frown:. i think i needed 2 more marks to get an A* overall :frown:
But im still over the moon with an A. :smile: and soooo glad i never have to do business again. :smile: :smile:

FULL MARKS!! thats so amazing joe7. congratulations! :smile:

Well done with your mark for the exam, and unlucky on just missing out on the A*. Are you going to consider a re-mark of the coursework? It might be worth it as Business is fairly subjective.
Reply 68
Congratulations to you both! You both should be very proud! I too only got an A in the coursework but the 100 UMS in the exam pulled me up. Bring on A Levels!
Reply 69
Original post by Joe7
Well done with your mark for the exam, and unlucky on just missing out on the A*. Are you going to consider a re-mark of the coursework? It might be worth it as Business is fairly subjective.

Thank you xox

i am really hoping to get unit 3 (this exam) remarked because (as my A is a high one) if i lose a few marks i'll still have an A so I've got nothing to lose really.
would you suggest that the course work is a better option to be remarked? is not too late for that?
I got full ums in exam so I got 196/200 overall :smile: Was very happy!
Reply 71
Ahh I got an A* in this exam too! Surprised the examiners could read my writing o_o
Thank you xox

i am really hoping to get unit 3 (this exam) remarked because (as my A is a high one) if i lose a few marks i'll still have an A so I've got nothing to lose really.
would you suggest that the course work is a better option to be remarked? is not too late for that?

I would say you have an equal chance in both. The coursework is slightly more subjective as the mark scheme is less rigid, however the exam is worth more marks so achieving a higher mark will pull you up more UMS.
just like me xxxxx
i have a business exam in may, i now most of the answers but laying them out is my biggest issues! does anybody know how to solve this ???????
hmm
Original post by Exams!!!!
i have a business exam in may, i now most of the answers but laying them out is my biggest issues! does anybody know how to solve this ???????
Thank you xox

i think that u should leave because remarking it can bring ur marks down. ( just saying) happen to me before.
Reply 77
Original post by Exams!!!!
i think that u should leave because remarking it can bring ur marks down. ( just saying) happen to me before.

That was 2 years ago but thanks hahahahahaha

if you want help with structure and stuff, look at the very beginning of this thread.

Hahahaha.
thanks anyway.
Hi, I have my unit3 paper soon ..I'm doing past papers norw and I'm really struggling With time management does anyone have any advice that they could give me PLEASE?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending