BTEC lvl 3 unit 7 Management Accounting help

Watch this thread
pinoaisai
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi all,

I really need help with one of my unit 7 assignments as i haven't been
to college for 2 months now due to illness. This one is really making my head spin and i've no idea how to approach it, the unit's not even in my textbook so no help from there. Could you please give me some advice on how to do this ??

So P3:

"Describe how an organisation’s previous years’ data on sales income and costs can be used initially to monitor current business performance and assess its relative success based on current data. You will also need to explain how historical data can be used to detect trends, through the use of moving averages and appropriate indices. You should add some explanation of the use of this statistical information in forecasting future trends and business performance.

You should include in your report a calculated example of a forecast for sales or costs based on an appropriate price index where the trend is calculated and applied to a set of historical data including the calculation of moving average and applying the trend to forecast figures"
blogbyreviews
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Is there no book for it? I need the book for it and i can't find one anywhere. argghhh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (234)
42.01%
The paper was reasonable (236)
42.37%
Not feeling great about that exam... (51)
9.16%
It was TERRIBLE (36)
6.46%

Watched Threads