The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i find the smell of Nivea cream irresistible :wink:
Original post by the bear
i find the smell of Nivea cream irresistible :wink:

oh yes
Original post by Maid Marian
Or do they generally not notice if a girl's made an effort with her smell?
I need to know.

I want to make myself smell nice to a boy I sit next to in school. But I'm scared of making myself smell worse or smell too strongly. What can I use to make myself smell good?

Thanks.

It helps, but it's not a deal-breaker.
Yes, but not if it's too strong.
Reply 5
Do you think they like girls who smell bad? If you know the answer to this question you already know the answer to your question. #Pointless
Original post by Yawn11
Do you think they like girls who smell bad? If you know the answer to this question you already know the answer to your question. #Pointless

Keeping it real as always.
Reply 7
Of course we do... Not too sweet though.
Reply 8
Original post by Yawn11

But what counts as a good smell?

Like, freshly laundered clothes. Or flowery perfume. Vanilla perfume. Fruity perfume. A nice deodorant???

edit.Forgot the quote :colondollar:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9

But what counts as a good smell?

That's subjective, so again, pointless question. Just go to one of them boutiques, like Debenhams, ask whats popular, sniff a few perfumes and purchase what ever you like.
Original post by Yawn11

Reply 11
Of course we do.
Reply 12
Well this thread has been enlightening. I'll stop rolling around in garbage to attract men now that I know they prefer females who smells nice.
Don't like a girl who smells bad obviously but I don't particularly care otherwise. In all honesty I think I like the smells of shampoos better than perfumes when I notice them.
Reply 14
I need to know.

I want to make myself smell nice to a boy I sit next to in school. But I'm scared of making myself smell worse or smell too strongly. What can I use to make myself smell good?

Thanks.

Personally I've never come across a bad smelling girl. But given that I'm on TSR, I haven't come across that many girls IRL :awesome:

I think girls naturally smell nice so :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If they already like you then yes. But don't use too much. Put some perfume in your hair. But make sure your hair product isn't already too strong smelling

Don't cover yourself in impulse/charlie right before the lesson
A bit of perfume can be nice on a girl, there's been the odd time where I've enjoyed the smell of a girl's perfume.

However, there have also been times where a girl has had so much perfume on that you feel like you're asphyxiating if you get within 5 metres of them.
Reply 17
Original post by Yawn11

Pointless just like using hash tags outside of Twitter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need to know.

Thanks.

I love girls with a nice smell
Reply 19
Original post by The Batman
Pointless just like using hash tags outside of Twitter?

#NotReally

Latest

Trending

Trending