This discussion is closed.
watford110
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Is it possible to decline your firm offer even if you have achieved the right grades, and go for your insurance which will be a lower grade requirement.

If this is not possible can sum1 give me the lo-down on manchester uni, or lse(i hope, still aint replied)
naelse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
once you have accepted a firm offer you are bound to go to that uni if you get the grades. Why not just put the course that you would have chosen for your insurance as a firm if you prefer it?
watford110
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by naelse)
once you have accepted a firm offer you are bound to go to that uni if you get the grades. Why not just put the course that you would have chosen for your insurance as a firm if you prefer it?
Could do, but that would not leave any decent insurances (kingston or queen mary).

Probs will just go 4 manchester if i dont get LSE (both ABB) and leicester as insurance (BBB)
lilsunflower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hmm.. I didn't even bother with an insurance.

To me.. if my 6As can fall lower than ABC, I shouldn't even bother going to uni and paying those international fees.

Guess I'll just keep working hard for this year

xoxo
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by naelse)
your right technically, but when you get your grades you can ring up your 1st choice and ask them to release you and they usually say yes and in that case you can go to your insurence.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (0)
0%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (1)
7.69%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (3)
23.08%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (1)
7.69%
No, nothing has changed (3)
23.08%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (5)
38.46%

Watched Threads