Turn on thread page Beta

The structure of A Social Bomb watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    in our social domain, we have many types of people, but are they all good??? some people think that being cruel is the way forward, some think being nice wont get them very far but who is right???? everyone has different views.

personally i think that the right mixture of nasty and nice is essential. if your constantly nice, dont you get taken advantage of??? but if your nasty, arent you given a bad name???

these things i have to find the answer to

is our social domain a nasty or a nice place???

IF in social meetings we were to be nasty or nice we would either gain or lose friends and this we have to think about? how we come across?? what people think of us??? and what do we percieve ourselves to be???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    in our social domain, we have many types of pople, but are they all good??? some people think that being cruel is the way forward, some think being nice wont get them very far but who is right???? everyone has different views.

personally i think that the right mixture of nasty and nice is essential. if your constantly nice, dont you get taken advantage of??? but if your nasty, arent you given a bad name???

IF in social meetings we were to be nasty or nice we would either gain or lose friends and this we have to think about? how we come across?? what people think of us??? and what do we percieve ourselves to be???
    dont bother putting spam on here. if i do it every1 has a go at me. im sure u wont be much different

ReputationRep:
    in our social domain, we have many types of pople, but are they all good??? some people think that being cruel is the way forward, some think being nice wont get them very far but who is right???? everyone has different views.

The thing is it's not a question of one or the other (Mr.Nice or Mr.Nasty) all the time.

How you might behave when trying to drive through a multi-million dollar contract is unlikely to be the same as when you go out with friends for dinner.

Mr.Nice or Mr.Nasty should come out as the occasion requires,

ReputationRep:

Who gives a **** what people think about you so you should just be your self and it is up to the other people if they like you or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    The thing is it's not a question of one or the other (Mr.Nice or Mr.Nasty) all the time.

How you might behave when trying to drive through a multi-million dollar contract is unlikely to be the same as when you go out with friends for dinner.

Mr.Nice or Mr.Nasty should come out as the occasion requires,
    Click on the link in my sig to see Mr. Nice, he's my hero.

ReputationRep:
    all these things are true. i dont think this is spam i think it is an important factor in our lives. we need to be percieved as either nasty or nice!!! most of us, including some people are judged along these lines!! a lot of great leaders are percieved as either nasty or nice and to be frank (not the drugs company) most of leaders have been percieved to be nasty!!

Mr Nasty, Mr Nice!! thats a good round up of how only some people function in everyday society!!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.