Turn on thread page Beta

Why Are People Judged By The Way They Dress??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i love my levis and any wacky/sophisticated top to go with them - way out stuff - i once wore one of those sarongs - it suited me because i look cool generally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    i love my levis and any wacky/sophisticated top to go with them - way out stuff - i once wore one of those sarongs - it suited me because i look cool generally
    omg...sarongs? david beckham alert!!!! dont do that agen plz kurdty....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    omg...sarongs? david beckham alert!!!! dont do that agen plz kurdty....
    hey i cant help being sexy in anything i wear - i could wear anything and make it look cool

ReputationRep:
    hey i cant help being sexy in anything i wear - i could wear anything and make it look cool
    ok....bin bag?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    ok....bin bag?
    bin bags=height of fashion at a muddy glastonbury (although personally I prefer my customised disney poncho)

Every item of clothing has it's place

ReputationRep:
    ok....bin bag?
    i wear one on my daily jogs so i work up a sweat in this coldish weather - i look quite good in one yes

ReputationRep:
    i wear one on my daily jogs so i work up a sweat in this coldish weather - i look quite good in one yes
    id have to see a pic to judge

ReputationRep:
    id have to see a pic to judge
    lol - u would wish i wore a sarong more often - maybe just a binbag and nothing else lol

ReputationRep:
    lol - u would wish i wore a sarong more often - maybe just a binbag and nothing else lol
    maybe

ReputationRep:
    maybe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Don't think we'll ever get away from the fact that appearances do matter and first impressions do have an impact.
    internet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    internet
    what about real life?

ReputationRep:
    shame ppl cannot look past clothing, two year 12's in my sixth form 2 days ago got attacked and one knocked unconsicious by a kid throwing a concrete breezeblock at his head :eek: part of the reason for the attack being "lets get the gitters"

its a sad world really, part of being human. if it isn't clothes its something else....skin colour, gender blah blah blah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    shame ppl cannot look past clothing, two year 12's in my sixth form 2 days ago got attacked and one knocked unconsicious by a kid throwing a concrete breezeblock at his head :eek: part of the reason for the attack being "lets get the gitters"

its a sad world really, part of being human. if it isn't clothes its something else....skin colour, gender blah blah blah
    and you are fat, long haired, and bearded life must be tough

ReputationRep:
    They show that people like Amexblak who wear expenseve stuff r better than the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    and you are fat, long haired, and bearded life must be tough
    eh? fat??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    eh? fat??
    lol - the avatar - twas a poor joke

ReputationRep:
    lol - the avatar - twas a poor joke
    ah ok, was gonna say...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    ah ok, was gonna say...lol
    cool

ReputationRep:
    Why is it, that wherever you go, poeple are lookin at the way you dress. If your dressed in scruffy clothes then your generally looked down upon anad not considered to have a great personality.
    Oh darling! A sad world it is... and to say, I admit, I am one of these people. But in a different way, I love seeing people who are well dressed, It warms my heart that on a bad day I will be walking about in the city and I will see someone wiht a great sense of style. Brightens up my day!

Im never so nasty that I will go up to someone scruffy and give them a death stare, on the contrary, i have two friends who are pot smoking, sack wearing hippies.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.