isasummers
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I just started a job at river island and we're meant to sign up for our online payslips but i forgot how to do it, does anyone who works there have any idea how to sign up for it?

and also, after what period of time do we get our discount?
JKGB
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
https://www.ceridianhre.com/portal/

Can't remember the security PIN though, ask your manager when you're next in or give them a call tomorrow.

2 weeks for uniform allowance, 4 weeks for staff discount
courtneyrelph98
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Do you know the company pin? ive just started and need to set it up or i dont get paid this month. my store sitn answering their phone so i cannot get intouch.
JKGB
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
They've changed the system to Oracle. You should receive an email with a link to sign up once your details have been put through the system in store.
vikas121
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
what is the link to find my online payslips... i cant find it anywhere, can someone help?
jade-hanna
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I recently got a job in river island too and i haven't a clue how to work this portal, can someone please help?
whalker
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jade-hanna)
I recently got a job in river island too and i haven't a clue how to work this portal, can someone please help?
hey did you find out how to access the portal-in desperate need to log on!
sukhi123
Report 6 years ago
https://oracle.river-island.com:4443
Saffiiyaah
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I don't suppose anyone has any contact info for oracle? I'm having trouble inputting my bank details, I was due to be paid yesterday but despite the payslip coming up nothing has gone through. I've in putted my bank stud about 7 times but everytime I log back in it has disappeared could this be because I'm using my phone? I don't have access to a desktop atm so if anyone has a number or email for oracle that would be amazing
Jordyn365
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Saffiiyaah)
I don't suppose anyone has any contact info for oracle? I'm having trouble inputting my bank details, I was due to be paid yesterday but despite the payslip coming up nothing has gone through. I've in putted my bank stud about 7 times but everytime I log back in it has disappeared could this be because I'm using my phone? I don't have access to a desktop atm so if anyone has a number or email for oracle that would be amazing
I never got paid either, my payslip shows the correct bank details however I have yet to be paid, I'm only a christmas temp and my bank was closed on the 2nd January due to it being a bank holiday in Scotland, I thought it might be in today but no such luck, if you manage to find a away to contact anyone please let me know
Saffiiyaah
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jordyn365)
I never got paid either, my payslip shows the correct bank details however I have yet to be paid, I'm only a christmas temp and my bank was closed on the 2nd January due to it being a bank holiday in Scotland, I thought it might be in today but no such luck, if you manage to find a away to contact anyone please let me know
Ah that's where we differ, my payslip shows no bank details despite me inputting them numerous times :/ I found a number for a company called oracle not sure if it was the right one but the offices are closed until Monday... I've also sent an email to what could also possibly be oracle so as soon as I hear anything Ill update you how very annoying though haha this oracle business is so complicated
JellyBum
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I don't know what my username is supposed to be can anyone help me ?
Saffiiyaah
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by JellyBum)
I don't know what my username is supposed to be can anyone help me ?
Your username is your staff number eg 4505755 is mine
Spike321123
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I've been paid today, but I've been under paid 20 hours, was only a Christmas temp, but this is far from a joke, river island need to fix up
Saffiiyaah
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Still haven't been paid :/ been bounced around from oracle to HR then my line manager and back to oracle... Not impressed. Has anyone had any experience with not being paid by RI? If so how did you go about it/how long was until the matter was resolved?
_zeko2601
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I was Xmas temp at river island and I haven't been to paid either. The store manager just told me that I will have to wait till 30th January to get paid for hard work I done during the Xmas period. Does anyone know the head office who sorts out payroll because It's not possible to wait till 30th January.
harrymorgan666
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I need a contact email/number for the oracle, I entered my bank details in wrong and now I won't get paid. I have no idea how to change my bank details on there and I desperately need to sort it out!
harrymorgan666
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Saffiiyaah)
Please let me know if you get in contact I'm having exactly the same problem
Adam9060
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I been working Xmas Temporary in River Island, and i haven't get my paid yet also I cant access my Oracle cause yesterday I lost my Phone, where I saved the password for the Oracle, there is no option to show if I've forgotten my password .

Please anyone have any idea about contacting the Oracle please inform
Jai2007
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
why does the link never wok, or is it just me?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (16)
8.84%
Okay (55)
30.39%
A bit lacking (62)
34.25%
Not good at all (48)
26.52%

Watched Threads