This discussion is closed.
shazza
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi, attached is my idea for the welcome page for my online protfolio, do you think it is good? would appreciate comments. thankyou.
Attached files
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The font works when big at the bottom right, but when it's smaller it's quite hard to read.
shazza
Rep:
?
(Original post by blissy)
The font works when big at the bottom right, but when it's smaller it's quite hard to read.
yes I agree.
shazza
Rep:
?
OK, how is this? Second image is one of the "inner" pages is the orange visible enough?
(click thumbnails below to see full size)
Attached files
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
You need eyes like superman to read the text.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I see you're going for cohesion, but I really think you need a different font for "working" text (i.e. stuff you're going to read and navigate with, rather than just background/arty text). I think changing the font might make the orange easier to read as well. I don't think you should be scared of making things stand out - if they don't then people won't realise with ease what is the background and what is for clicking.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (294)
34.23%
No (565)
65.77%

Watched Threads