The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Accomodation at Sheffield Uni for Business Management students

I've firmed Sheffield for business management and was just wondering what the best Accomodation would be

I've heard that The Endcliffe Village is great, but the City and Central Campus is closer to the management school..

Any Advice? :confused:
Reply 1
Original post by JankiKanabar
I've firmed Sheffield for business management and was just wondering what the best Accomodation would be

I've heard that The Endcliffe Village is great, but the City and Central Campus is closer to the management school..

Any Advice? :confused:

Err you have 3 options really:
1) Endcliffe
2) Ranmoor
3) City campus

I've been to Endcliffe/Ranmoor this year, they're both nice but don't choose catered option

City is basically Opal 2 if you want an En-suite. It is fine.. but I enjoy the wireless internet in Endcliffe/Ranmoor

City is a lot closer to the Uni itself, for every department

If you enjoy like befriending your flatmates, don't go to city (though I haven't been to city yet, but they say it is full of internationals/mature and some hate the social side there)

Would recommend Ranmoor though, built 2008 and I appreciate new wood/decorations

Bugs used to jump at me in me old Carrysbrook building in Endcliffe

you'll have to climb a mountain from Endcliffe to the uni..
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Hello!
I've also firmed Sheffield for business management and am too finding which accommodation would be the best option for a freshie.
Heard Ranmoor isn't too great if you're comparing between endcliffe as it has no cash point and a small laundry service but that's pretty much what i have heard of. Oh and the stereotype that ranmoor is more suited for people would perfers the quiet and endcliffe for more outgoing people...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending