Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, i am retaking my my religious studies AS. i will be doing utilitarianism and abortion and euthanasia in my first paper and in my second miracles and the design argument. if anyone has any tips on how to revise that would be so helpful!!

ReputationRep:
    Ps i need to get an a

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by needAAA)
    Ps i need to get an a
    Do lots of essays ! There is nothing which works more than that! I got an A for A2 and AS RE. I am retaking one of my A2 modules to get an A star overall. I can give u any help if you need it!

ReputationRep:
    do you have any essays for the topics i am studying? in which case would be able to send them to me?

ReputationRep:
    I did utilitarianism/situation ethics for Ethics 1 last January

I found the AQA website to be a massive help - candidate exemplar work, past papers, mark scheme etc.

I got an A on it (89 UMS) and what I did was just condense each topic into small flashcards for revision then just go over them. Oh and you get extra marks for using illustrations in your essay (e.g. a small example of a situation in which you could apply the Hedonic Calculus to) so make sure you include a couple.

I can't say much about Abortion and Euthanasia as we didn't really cover that topic.

Best of luck

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 11, 2013

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.