This discussion is closed.
Powerline
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Powerline)
my numbers 07949498771
by the way, if anyone actually tried to phone this number, i lied. this isnt my number. i cant trust people with my real number...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
But, the people, they're, INSIDE THE TELEVISION!?!?
yeah - they blow my mind man (says it like that stoned out hippy from that 70s show)
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
by the way, if anyone actually tried to phone this number, i lied. this isnt my number. i cant trust people with my real number...
hello powerline how are you?
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
But, the people, they're, INSIDE THE TELEVISION!?!?

lol....
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I didn't lie - I've never lied on this site...I value my integrity (even if only to myself) too highly. 07971431321 is my mobile number - however noones sent me a prank call - I'm proud of you UKL
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
hello powerline how are you?
hello, im fine. and how are you kurdt?

oh yeah...i nearly forgot...ill just give you a positive rep now ok....
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
I didn't lie - I've never lied on this site...I value my integrity (even if only to myself) too highly. 07971431321 is my mobile number - however noones sent me a prank call - I'm proud of you UKL
would you mind if i did?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hello, im fine. and how are you kurdt?

oh yeah...i nearly forgot...ill just give you a positive rep now ok....
thank you my friend
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
how can you be so sure that no one will prank you? even if no one is going to prank call you, many members who you dont even know might phone you.... if you ask me you have made a big mistake(if that REALLY is your mobile number)
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well I've taken your number down, wait 'til I get drunk tonight and and call you up trying to steal you away from your hubby!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Well I've taken your number down, wait 'til I get drunk tonight and and call you up trying to steal you away from your hubby!
lol - drunk or not - shouldnt stop you - doesnt normally
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thank you my friend
sorry, it says i have already given rep in the last 24 hours. i cant remember giving any rep since the time when i gave you some, but anyway ill try again in an hour or so.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sorry, it says i have already given rep in the last 24 hours. i cant remember giving any rep since the time when i gave you some, but anyway ill try again in an hour or so.
it was some time last night - some time yet then
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
would you mind if i did?
You can try - as I said I don't answer it if I don't know the number (apart from last sunday night when some t**t phoned me up at 2am with a wrong number....he regretted it when I phoned him back at 5:45am monday morning when I got up for work )
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
how can you be so sure that no one will prank you? even if no one is going to prank call you, many members who you dont even know might phone you.... if you ask me you have made a big mistake(if that REALLY is your mobile number)
I'm not sure that noone won't try to prank call me but surprisingly enough my phone has an off button - and also there is a "don't answer this call" button.

I've also got the option to forward all calls to any number of my choice <evilgrin> so should it become a problem I'll be sure to forward all the calls directly to the nearest police station

Oh and I don't have text messaging switched on (I wasn't using it and just kept getting junk texts from carphonewarehouse).
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
It would be crap.
Yes... I would be disappointed to see that you all don't actually look like your avatars.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well nobody pranked me either, which i'm slightly surprised but slightly dissapointed about as well.
I don't see the issue with it to be honest.
If people want to phone me, for whatever reason, i don't have a problem with it.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Well nobody pranked me either, which i'm slightly surprised but slightly dissapointed about as well.
I don't see the issue with it to be honest.
If people want to phone me, for whatever reason, i don't have a problem with it.
Yup my phone has still remained prank-less

Actually come to think of it the battery is probably flat

*hooks phone and charger out of bag and starts trawling the office for free power points*
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yup my phone has still remained prank-less

Actually come to think of it the battery is probably flat

*hooks phone and charger out of bag and starts trawling the office for free power points*
I keep mine on charge whenever i'm in, so its pretty much always on.
Except like now, when its turned itself off.
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
I keep mine on charge whenever i'm in, so its pretty much always on.
Except like now, when its turned itself off.
i charge mine up every night- so its always got lots of battery
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (203)
12.7%
Excited (139)
8.69%
Worried (291)
18.2%
Terrified (363)
22.7%
Meh (143)
8.94%
Confused (35)
2.19%
Putting on a brave face (221)
13.82%
Impatient (204)
12.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise