This discussion is closed.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
i charge mine up every night- so its always got lots of battery
Yeah, but if you do it too much, it burns out the battery.
I'm on my third now, because the other two wouldn't charge properly, after being left on for too long.
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
WOW!

OMG :eek:
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sillynarb2)
WOW!

OMG :eek:
she is hot ... keira ... apparently going to go to Oxford Brookes on a visit this year - somthing like that anyway ...
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Yeah, but if you do it too much, it burns out the battery.
I'm on my third now, because the other two wouldn't charge properly, after being left on for too long.
oh dear
maybe i'll stop that then and just charge it when it needs it
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
right, i no this sounds kinda weird, but wudnt it b gr8 if like, the oens who talk a lot to each other were to meet one day in the city and go out?

say the ones who talk a lot int he day such as me, glitter, suz19, amb1, dude and daveo?! thatd b ace dont u think?
Ok, I've just come across this thread. It an intereting thought and there are some people i'd like to meet on here but thbe feasibility of organising such an event would be rather negligable
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
oh dear
maybe i'll stop that then and just charge it when it needs it
I wouldn't worry too much.
I mean things like a couple of days on the charger, which i did a couple of times, and they can really damage the battery.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
she is hot ... keira ... apparently going to go to Oxford Brookes on a visit this year - somthing like that anyway ...
she is stunning, have to pop down to Oxford and say hi
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Ok, I've just come across this thread. It an intereting thought and there are some people i'd like to meet on here but thbe feasibility of organising such an event would be rather negligable
They aren't *that* hard to organise depending on numbers...a place and a time and something to do.

Of course deciding on a place and a time and what to do can be very complicated....
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
They aren't *that* hard to organise depending on numbers...a place and a time and something to do.

Of course deciding on a place and a time and what to do can be very complicated....
Thats what I was implying would be the difficult part especialy as members are in different areas of the UK and in some cases even furthur afield.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
right, i no this sounds kinda weird, but wudnt it b gr8 if like, the oens who talk a lot to each other were to meet one day in the city and go out?

say the ones who talk a lot int he day such as me, glitter, suz19, amb1, dude and daveo?! thatd b ace dont u think?

ermmmm. yes, i would agree, take a nice long vacation (like i have) and come back non-tainted.

and use spell check......PLEASE
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Thats what I was implying would be the difficult part especialy as members are in different areas of the UK and in some cases even furthur afield.
But somewhere like london wouldn't be too hard, for at least british members, to get to.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
But somewhere like london wouldn't be too hard, for at least british members, to get to.
Yup - you can never have a meet in a place/time which is right for everyone but by holding it in London during the summer holidays (possibly on a weekend for those who work) would fit the majority of members
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Yup - you can never have a meet in a place/time which is right for everyone but by holding it in London during the summer holidays (possibly on a weekend for those who work) would fit the majority of members
Yes, but in my case for example, unless it was arranged a long time beforehand, as i am rarely on in the hols (usually due to the fact my computer has had problems in pretty much every holiday for the past couple of years).
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

If that happened, you would feel dead embrassed by me cos i act like an idiot in town.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
If that happened, you would feel dead embrassed by me cos i act like an idiot in town.
No, i'd be happy if you did that, so i wasn't the only one
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
and use spell check......PLEASE
why, it's understandable.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (39)
55.71%
Yes, but I want to swap them (5)
7.14%
No, but I know who I want to choose (8)
11.43%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (16)
22.86%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (2)
2.86%

Watched Threads