Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    i charge mine up every night- so its always got lots of battery
    Yeah, but if you do it too much, it burns out the battery.
    I'm on my third now, because the other two wouldn't charge properly, after being left on for too long.

ReputationRep:
    WOW!

OMG :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    WOW!

OMG :eek:
    she is hot ... keira ... apparently going to go to Oxford Brookes on a visit this year - somthing like that anyway ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Yeah, but if you do it too much, it burns out the battery.
    I'm on my third now, because the other two wouldn't charge properly, after being left on for too long.
    oh dear
    maybe i'll stop that then and just charge it when it needs it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    right, i no this sounds kinda weird, but wudnt it b gr8 if like, the oens who talk a lot to each other were to meet one day in the city and go out?

say the ones who talk a lot int he day such as me, glitter, suz19, amb1, dude and daveo?! thatd b ace dont u think?
    Ok, I've just come across this thread. It an intereting thought and there are some people i'd like to meet on here but thbe feasibility of organising such an event would be rather negligable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    oh dear
    maybe i'll stop that then and just charge it when it needs it
    I wouldn't worry too much.
    I mean things like a couple of days on the charger, which i did a couple of times, and they can really damage the battery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    she is hot ... keira ... apparently going to go to Oxford Brookes on a visit this year - somthing like that anyway ...
    she is stunning, have to pop down to Oxford and say hi
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Ok, I've just come across this thread. It an intereting thought and there are some people i'd like to meet on here but thbe feasibility of organising such an event would be rather negligable
    They aren't *that* hard to organise depending on numbers...a place and a time and something to do.

Of course deciding on a place and a time and what to do can be very complicated....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    They aren't *that* hard to organise depending on numbers...a place and a time and something to do.

Of course deciding on a place and a time and what to do can be very complicated....
    Thats what I was implying would be the difficult part especialy as members are in different areas of the UK and in some cases even furthur afield.

ReputationRep:
    right, i no this sounds kinda weird, but wudnt it b gr8 if like, the oens who talk a lot to each other were to meet one day in the city and go out?

say the ones who talk a lot int he day such as me, glitter, suz19, amb1, dude and daveo?! thatd b ace dont u think?

ermmmm. yes, i would agree, take a nice long vacation (like i have) and come back non-tainted.

and use spell check......PLEASE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Thats what I was implying would be the difficult part especialy as members are in different areas of the UK and in some cases even furthur afield.
    But somewhere like london wouldn't be too hard, for at least british members, to get to.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    But somewhere like london wouldn't be too hard, for at least british members, to get to.
    Yup - you can never have a meet in a place/time which is right for everyone but by holding it in London during the summer holidays (possibly on a weekend for those who work) would fit the majority of members

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Yup - you can never have a meet in a place/time which is right for everyone but by holding it in London during the summer holidays (possibly on a weekend for those who work) would fit the majority of members
    Yes, but in my case for example, unless it was arranged a long time beforehand, as i am rarely on in the hols (usually due to the fact my computer has had problems in pretty much every holiday for the past couple of years).

ReputationRep:

If that happened, you would feel dead embrassed by me cos i act like an idiot in town.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    If that happened, you would feel dead embrassed by me cos i act like an idiot in town.
    No, i'd be happy if you did that, so i wasn't the only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    and use spell check......PLEASE
    why, it's understandable.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.