The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cartman
Girls have no say in the matter. Only wimpy insecure men care what some whore thinks.

Mate, if she's sucking your dick, it's only polite to consult her on how to style your manforest.
I prefer trimmed; a big bush doesn't look great to me, and can get in the way during some activities, and at the other end of the scale shaving isn't ideal either because stubbly regrowth does NOT feel good against me down there.
Reply 62
Original post by kat91s
Just leave it alone. It's an acceptable default.

In my experience, when guys trim they do a bad job and it looks worse than it did before.

My girlfriend said the same thing to me, she told me although I had a "massive jungle of pubic hair" her words, not to even trim any hair off, she liked to play and gently pull and caress the hair. I agree with you that when a guy trims his pubic hair he just makes a mess of it, that's why I have never shaved or trimmed any of my pubic hair off.
Reply 63
I used to trim in but I cut myself quite deep a few times, so I daren't take scissors near that region now. I shave, idgaf if anyone dislikes that. You only have to do it now and then anyway, it's not like it needs to stay tidy, just not too long.
Just trim it so it's tidy, but really don't worry about it much, not a big deal.
Reply 65
hey man, shave it for your own hygiene, doesnt have to be for a girl.
Reply 66
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for all the replies.

I see that a lot of people mention "trimmed". Could someone expand on what that means?

Trimmed means that someone cuts the longer hair a bit shorter, but not completely off. For example my pubic hair is almost 6" long, I don't trim any off, but if I did trim, then the hair would be 3" in length, always here to help.
Reply 67
I can't even remember what the hair down below on most (possibly any) of my past partners was like. I don't really care.
Reply 68
Just a little trim with some scissors so that I can find his penis is fine for me, though if he is really hairy it's not a deal breaker or anything. Just not totally shaved, such a turn off
Original post by xDave-
I used to trim in but I cut myself quite deep a few times, so I daren't take scissors near that region now. I shave, idgaf if anyone dislikes that. You only have to do it now and then anyway, it's not like it needs to stay tidy, just not too long.

I used a razor a while ago (I still do) and I got a slick razor cut on my balls, ****ing painful as hell. Felt like a paper cut but on my ball sack, never a ****ing gain!
Reply 70
Original post by stevedavis18
i never shave its like a forest:biggrin:

Congratulations 'stevedavis' (good name that, your not the snooker player) like you I have never shaved or even trimmed any hair from my private parts ever, the result is a jungle of forest hair about 6" long and very thick. When I'm in swimming trunks the hair all seeps out the side but personally I don't care about that the least bit, it makes me feel sexy and manly and my wife thinks the same, she would "kill me" if I trimmed 1cm off.
Reply 71
Thank you for all the responses guys and gals, I think I got my answer. For the time being I will keep the forest intact and no logging rights will be issued.

Now if only I could convince some girl to even go out with me (or meet some promiscuous lady under the influence of alcohol), I might start putting that tower that lays in my manforest to the use it was intended for by nature because right now its just sitting there idle.
Reply 72
[QUOTE="snowyowl;42508669"]I don't care if you trim or not. Don't shave though, that would look silly.

My partner doesn't shave or trim and I couldn't care less.[/QUOTE

Neither my girlfriend nor I have ever shaved or trimmed our pubic hair ever, its better to be nice and thick as nature intended, even if it is a bit of a jungle.
Reply 73
Natural or trimmed to neaten up. Shaved is ridiculous! but that's just my POV.
Reply 74
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Shaved. I seem to be in the minority but I don't like pubes. On myself or my partner. It's disgusting.

And before anyone makes any offensive remarks, it's just my opinion and I'm in no way saying everyone should agree with me. Different people and all that

I totally agree with you. A clean shave is best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like it all gone!
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for all the responses guys and gals, I think I got my answer. For the time being I will keep the forest intact and no logging rights will be issued.

Now if only I could convince some girl to even go out with me (or meet some promiscuous lady under the influence of alcohol), I might start putting that tower that lays in my manforest to the use it was intended for by nature because right now its just sitting there idle.

aww
Reply 77
Original post by olop
I love my bf being unshaven, I love him having hair :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My girlfriend agrees with you as well, she likes me having a hairy chest, legs, arms and hairy shoulders which I have had even before I met her, she would be very disappointed if I shaved or even trimmed any off, that is why I would never do that.
Ground control to Major Nuts. Commencing countdown shaver on. Check the mirror and may god's love be with you. This is Ground control to major Nuts. Scissors in my hand. And I'm trimming in the most peculiar way. Now it looks oh so different today. This is Major Nuts to Ground control. Ouch that hurts Charlie, ooohoohoohooo 000000 OUCH Charlie OWWW- that really hurts. And it's still hurting.
Reply 79
Original post by PsychadelicScarf
I prefer hairy guys. Seems more natural.

My boyfriend has pretty hairy arms, and they are just so awesome XD

That's me as well, I have hairy arms and my girlfriend like to gently caress and run her fingers up and down them, (I also have hairy fingers) I remember one time she was doing that when I was on a escalator going up between floors in a shopping centre, I am sure other people noticed her doing that but it did not bother me the least bit, she thinks my arms are a bit like a monkey's as they are so hairy Hmm!!.

Latest

Trending

Trending