The Student Room Group
littlefairy
hi i have no idea how to do a debate!!! i am doing a debate on animal testing and i was wondering if anyone will be able to help!!!! please help if you, has anyone got ideas on what to say!!

Well y/day i was at soton uni biomedical sci visit day and the postgrad scientists said animal testing was imperative for their work.
Reply 2
pretty funny cos i was doin the said topic in psychology this week.
Reply 3
littlefairy
hi i have no idea how to do a debate!!! i am doing a debate on animal testing and i was wondering if anyone will be able to help!!!! please help if you, has anyone got ideas on what to say!!

Well its hardly difficult to find infomation on said topic, just check out debatabase/BBC etc.

About debating...make sure you outline your argument and what you will say, followed by rebuttal of previous opponent (if not 1st prop) then outline each of your points, fully explain them and then sum up what you have just said.

Ensure everything is structured and you are engaging with the debate throughout and you will be fine.
Reply 4
littlefairy

there must be millions of debates about animal testing on the web, so go on google and copy stuff

Latest

Trending

Trending