Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey!
    it's my 18th birthday next friday, and me and my friends are going out clubbing. we've got an idea to do dares while we're out, e.g. go up to a random guy and say 'last nite was great' then go oops sorry wrong person, and doing your hair like cameron diaz in something about mary. we're gonna put all the dares in a hat, and when something does something ( we haven't decided what), they have to pick a dare.
    can u guys help us think of some? we've got 25, but we need more!!!!
    thanx!
    x

ReputationRep:
    Spend the entire day with a gstring worn over your trousers/head

ReputationRep:
    bra on outside of clothes?? erm, It's difficult to come up with things that don't require a prop.

ReputationRep:
    thanx guys! any more ideas?
    nah props don't really matter, we're gonna have to buy hair gel and other stuff anyway...
    x

ReputationRep:
    get one of those wash in wash out hair dyes and go bright red!

sorry, its a bit of a *****y idea but i'm all out of originality for today! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sort of radical, but get your hair shaved?

ReputationRep:
    *bump*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0nnie)
    hey!
    it's my 18th birthday next friday, and me and my friends are going out clubbing. we've got an idea to do dares while we're out, e.g. go up to a random guy and say 'last nite was great' then go oops sorry wrong person, and doing your hair like cameron diaz in something about mary. we're gonna put all the dares in a hat, and when something does something ( we haven't decided what), they have to pick a dare.
    can u guys help us think of some? we've got 25, but we need more!!!!
    thanx!
    x

Ok... Ask random people for condoms, ask men for underwear (It works... I'm not sure what I will do with the 3pairs of boxers in my drawer tho...), see how many fone numbers you can get... bonus points for barmen, see how many people you can pull... bonus points for cute bouncers, see how many men you can smuggle in to the girls before the bouncers intervene etc

All of the above tried and tested...

ReputationRep:
    lol...ooooh good ideas!!
    thanx!
    ne more?
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0nnie)
    lol...ooooh good ideas!!
    thanx!
    ne more?
    x

Hmm... well if you wat the full drunken ones.... (some are fairly crap tho...)

Walk up to a bar ask to borrow an ice cube, just one and hold it in your hand, return 20 mins laterwith a puddle of water in your hand and give it back, with thanks.

Dare someone to have an argument with a lampost and lose.

Handcuff yourself randomly to someone (this is not very easy unless they are willing)

Scream at a very large bouncer for breaking your devil horns

Do whatever you can for a free drink!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.