This discussion is closed.
Crazeeeeeeeeee
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey everybody! I am starting uni this September and its really rea;;y exciting, I cant wait to get away and have a taste of independemce plus fun! I just wondered how is everyone else feeling?
Excited or nervous???
lilsunflower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't even know what to feel.
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Crazeeeeeeeeee)
Hey everybody! I am starting uni this September and its really rea;;y exciting, I cant wait to get away and have a taste of independemce plus fun! I just wondered how is everyone else feeling?
Excited or nervous???
A mixture of feelings:
Excited
Apprehensive
Nervous
Curious

It'll sure be an eye-opener, to anyone feeling curious about University in a negative way (shy etc). Take comfort in the fact that the vast majority that have attended University say it was the best time of their lives.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm scared ****less and already thinking about my "hook".

When I started 6th form college the first time it was a hand made multicoloured jacket and a toy puppy attached to my chain.
In September it was my pink and black theme with guitar earrings.

I am off to an Arty place so that sort of thing won't make me stand out though ...
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Crazeeeeeeeeee)
Excited or nervous???
I haven't really had the time to be excited since the exams are looming closer Perhaps after results day i will
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (0)
0%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (0)
0%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (2)
33.33%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (0)
0%
No, nothing has changed (0)
0%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (4)
66.67%

Watched Threads