Upset :( Parents keep nagging about phone bills

Watch
This discussion is closed.
VoodooDoll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i managed to rack £275 up on my parents phone bill! the worst thing was tht the bill came the day before results day and evn when i got 5A's they were still sulking about it! :rolleyes:
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I hardly ever used the phone at home, so the bill wasn't a problem. Even at uni I hardly use my mobile.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My phone bill comes in at between £15 and £20 a month

The house phone bill comes in at about £40 a quarter (although I need to get around to changing our supplier - I loathe BT)

The broadband costs us £22ish pounds a month
Acaila
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:eek: This thread is ever so slightly appropriate. My mobile bill (I'm on contract) for the last month ended up at a miniscule.....uhhh....£560 Which adding to the £300 more than usual home phone bill, is getting me yelled at quite a lot. And considering the only person I ever really phone is my long distance bf, I really must have been talking more than I thought :rolleyes: . So I am not supposed to use either phone for a while. BTW that is a lot more than usual, simply because for a week last month I was in Italy and injured so I was calling home and boyfriend a lot. Not an excuse....honestly {tries to look innocent}
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I spend way too much talking to a friends I know around the country, however I have BT phone plan which is £30 for the 3 months and gives you each hour at 6p (evenings/weekends).
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
I spend way too much talking to a friends I know around the country, however I have BT phone plan which is £30 for the 3 months and gives you each hour at 6p (evenings/weekends).
hey corey - how are you ?
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
hey corey - how are you ?
Not bad, having to save money for pre-match drinking and post-match drinking for tommorrow! Decent day, managed to win a debate blah etc.. hows yourself?
Sasha D
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
We've got unlimited phonecalls using telewest monthly - you only pay a fixed amount every month and you can call all over the country anytime of the day for free.
how much is it a month?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (10)
7.69%
Confident (17)
13.08%
Indifferent (24)
18.46%
Unsure (36)
27.69%
Worried (43)
33.08%

Watched Threads