Sexy Johnny Watch

This discussion is closed.
snowball
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I think Johnny Depp is one of, if not THE most gorgeous guy on the planet. I mean, did you see him in Pirates... and Sleepy Hollow? Yummy. Although he wasnt looking to hot in Edward Scissorhands, but whatever.
Is there anyone else who has got a total crush on him or is it just me?
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just you I think..

But I like him as an actor
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nah speaking from a male heterosexual perspective - my ideal would be Brad Pitt in Seven - he looked quite good - and i am straight by the way - oone good looking guy to another
snowball
(Original post by lilsunflower)
Just you I think..

But I like him as an actor
Yes, I know he's a great actor, but there is so much more... they way he talks, the way he smiles, the way he walks, his laugh. ooh i could go on forever but i would probably start drooling!
alocin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lilsunflower)
Just you I think..
By doing an impromptu poll of some of my friends, I would say more like 50% of the female population!
snowball
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
nah speaking from a male heterosexual perspective - my ideal would be Brad Pitt in Seven - he looked quite good - and i am straight by the way - oone good looking guy to another
Yes i agree. hmm it would have to be a contest between brad and johnny then. interesting. who does everyone think is better overall (and just looks!)
snowball
(Original post by alocin)
By doing an impromptu poll of some of my friends, I would say more like 50% of the female population!
aw johnny would be happy to hear that lol. well, i think he is LOVELY! :0
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by snowball)
Yes i agree. hmm it would have to be a contest between brad and johnny then. interesting. who does everyone think is better overall (and just looks!)
Ummm...there's no one as sexy as Brad Pitt
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think Johnny Depp is one of, if not THE most gorgeous guy on the planet. I mean, did you see him in Pirates... and Sleepy Hollow? Yummy. Although he wasnt looking to hot in Edward Scissorhands, but whatever.
Is there anyone else who has got a total crush on him or is it just me?
Yeah, i know exactly what you mean! Jack Sparrow was unbelievably sexy!!! That's the only thing I've seen Johnny in though, but it will be cool when he plays Willy Wonka!
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)

I think he will probably look better in Troy. Gladiator did wonders for Russell Crowe on the female front.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Ummm...there's no one as sexy as Brad Pitt
*cough* JEREMY EDWARDS *cough*

and johnny beats brad hands down
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Saw in the paper these two American kids who had loads of plastic surgery to look like Brad Pitt, like £18000 between them or something. And they looked nothing like him

edit: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040318/140/eov2e.html - no pictures tho
snowball
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
I think he will probably look better in Troy. Gladiator did wonders for Russell Crowe on the female front.
Thats true. Cos then he will be in armour or whatever it's called to play that Achilles guy. hmmm then it will be a very tough contest between brad in troy and johnny in pirates...2. Interesting!
snowball
(Original post by Tinykates)

Definitely i knew you would agree!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Definitely i knew you would agree!
we are of immaculate taste!
snowball
(Original post by Gimp)
Saw in the paper these two American kids who had loads of plastic surgery to look like Brad Pitt, like £18000 between them or something. And they looked nothing like him

But brad lokokes really minging when he grew a tache and beard and looked like a primitive caveman person... whereas johnny looks gorgeous all the time - even with braids and a freaky walk and a pirate accent!
snowball
But brad lokokes really minging when he grew a tache and beard and looked like a primitive caveman person... whereas johnny looks gorgeous all the time - even with braids and a freaky walk and a pirate accent!
oops meant to say looks not 'lokokes' there! dont quite know what happened with my spelling!
snowball
(Original post by Gimp)

dumb americans. what are they like! x
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)

:eek: :eek: No way! Have you seen Brad in Oceans Eleven? He looks gorgeous in that film. And in The Mexican
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
:eek: :eek: No way! Have you seen Brad in Oceans Eleven? He looks gorgeous in that film. And in The Mexican
yes i have. nayway pic below proves my argumnet is correct
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.16%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.25%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (90)
19.61%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (185)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.58%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.1%