Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im from Somerset which is near cornwall n Devon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loppy_lou)
    Im from Somerset which is near cornwall n Devon
    hay well done on that by the way!!

ReputationRep:
    wow.. i live in bristol.. whats somerset like?

ReputationRep:
    I wasnt suppose to post that thread. I tried to get rid of it but it wouldnt work. Im new so i havent got the hang of using this yet.

In reply of Moochy reply. Somerset is kool. I live south somerset. Its quiet and peaceful. Its not that well known to people i dont think.

ReputationRep:
    I trod on a weaver fish while on holiday in Dorset and that left me with a bit of a grudge against it. But hey I'm from Devon so there's not that much difference really!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alocin)
    I trod on a weaver fish while on holiday in Dorset and that left me with a bit of a grudge against it. But hey I'm from Devon so there's not that much difference really!
    I've lived in Dorset for 9 years, and have never encountered a weaver fish. You were just very unlucky.

ReputationRep:
    I know, bad luck the damn weaver fish choosing to lie just where I was going to step!

ReputationRep:
    weaver fish are evil and proof that god doesnt exsist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    weaver fish are evil and proof that god doesnt exsist
    I think that's maybe a little harsh - it just didn't want me to squash it and nature has decided that the best way to deter me is with posion spines. I think it's a very good idea - quite a handy thing to have, poison spines.

ReputationRep:
    i live near portsmouth

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.