The Student Room Group

Leaving revision till last minute for C2

Hi,
I recently got 73/75 in my C2 mock and am thinking because my C1 exam is on Monday that i shouldn't start revising C2 until after the C1 exam is over because the exam is the following Friday.

Does anyone think that it would be really unwise to do this as I'm still not sure?
Reply 1
s1 is on the 17th. Have you revised
Reply 2
Original post by patterson
s1 is on the 17th. Have you revised

I already got an A in S1
Reply 3
Original post by ljc123
Hi,
I recently got 73/75 in my C2 mock and am thinking because my C1 exam is on Monday that i shouldn't start revising C2 until after the C1 exam is over because the exam is the following Friday.

Does anyone think that it would be really unwise to do this as I'm still not sure?

If you are confident go for it. It's not the amount of revision you do, it's how you feel after the revision.
C2 is a relatively easy module bar a few little things such as logarithms.
Reply 4
Original post by advice_guru
If you are confident go for it. It's not the amount of revision you do, it's how you feel after the revision.
C2 is a relatively easy module bar a few little things such as logarithms.

Thanks, I only have 2 exams that week anyways so I can do constant past papers for both of them :biggrin:
Original post by ljc123
Hi,

Why don't you do mostly C1 then whenever you are getting a bit tired to a few minutes or even an hour of C2. Then at least you know you have done a bit. You seem really confident with C2 - from your mock grade so you shouldn't need to spend to much time on it ..maybe just 20- 30 minutes here of there whilst spending most of your time on C1:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by CasualSoul
Why don't you do mostly C1 then whenever you are getting a bit tired to a few minutes or even an hour of C2. Then at least you know you have done a bit. You seem really confident with C2 - from your mock grade so you shouldn't need to spend to much time on it ..maybe just 20- 30 minutes here of there whilst spending most of your time on C1:smile:

Thanks!! Yeah I think after this geography revision I'm going to do a C2 past paper :-)

Quick Reply

Latest