Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi. if anyone needs some help i am really willing to help them. i have knowlage of adoption foster cair illnesses school work depression self harm and eating dissoders oh and bulling. i have been through all of this. you can also ask thing about relationships if you wish.

well i hope you hear off you soon.

thanx hevva x x x

ReputationRep:
    http://users.ox.ac.uk/~peter/humour/problems.html

Haha, this is the best problem pages ever. If you can advice like that then I would be grateful for any advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)

Haha, this is the best problem pages ever. If you can advice like that then I would be grateful for any advice.
    LMAO thank god men dont write problem pages!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooDoll)
    LMAO thank god men dont write problem pages!
    :rolleyes:
    Well women usually cause the problems, so they should be the ones to sort them out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well women usually cause the problems, so they should be the ones to sort them out.

ReputationRep:
    What, its true!

ReputationRep:
    What, its true!
    typical male response :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooDoll)
    typical male response :rolleyes:
    No, its a fact.
    I don't know the stats, but i can assure you that issues with women account for at least three quarters of problems that both men and women have.

ReputationRep:
    No, its a fact.
    I don't know the stats, but i can assure you that issues with women account for at least three quarters of problems that both men and women have.
    well thanx 4 that i really wouldlike to help someone. so please if you have any problems see me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hevva111)
    hi. if anyone needs some help i am really willing to help them. i have knowlage of adoption foster cair illnesses school work depression self harm and eating dissoders oh and bulling. i have been through all of this. you can also ask thing about relationships if you wish.

well i hope you hear off you soon.

thanx hevva x x x
    How can you sort out other peoples problems if you are allegedly self-harming yourself?
    You have serious psychological issues which you need to address.

ReputationRep:
    well thanx 4 that i really wouldlike to help someone. so please if you have any problems see me.
    Sort yourself out first love.

ReputationRep:
    Are you by any chance of Casterton or Sedbergh extraction?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Are you by any chance of Casterton or Sedbergh extraction?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)

Hey, I have had many a girl from Casterton i'll have you know And if she is from Sedbergh I shall give her nep rep for just living (j/k)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Hey, I have had many a girl from Casterton i'll have you know And if she is from Sedbergh I shall give her nep rep for just living (j/k)
    *cough*manslut*cough*

But then, so's my other husband :rolleyes: I know how to pick them!

ReputationRep:
    *cough*manslut*cough*

But then, so's my other husband :rolleyes: I know how to pick them!
    yup i go to casterton how did u no that i did. i luv casterto its a great place...

ReputationRep:

i love it!! funny funny

ReputationRep:
    yup i go to casterton how did u no that i did. i luv casterto its a great place...
    Oh, I didn't know anything - it's Joey, he's obsessed with where people are from up there.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I didn't know anything - it's Joey, he's obsessed with where people are from up there.
    Like I said, Casterton is where most of my first young ladiy friends came from when I was young. She could be one of the mbut I doubt it with her age.

ReputationRep:
    jokes

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2004

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.