This discussion is closed.
Sami_ThePeelite
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well i've just stabbed scissors into the side of my nose by accident, i have a slight graze and it's bleeding, it hurts
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
well i've just stabbed scissors into the side of my nose by accident, i have a slight graze and it's bleeding, it hurts
Don't you think Norman Gash is a bit biased in his asessment of Peel....Gladstone was much more influential peelite, turned Liberal
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
Don't you think Norman Gash is a bit biased in his asessment of Peel....Gladstone was much more influential peelite, turned Liberal
definitely
Sami_ThePeelite
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes, but look at the Tamworth Manifesto - a clear explanation of how a more democratic conservative party - nay system - should and will work, and Peel's belief in free trade, with the repeal of the CLs, defined the role of British economic operation for the next 200 years,

i think Gladstone has more recognition these days - but Peel himself cannot be underestimated as a true engineer of the Victorian age as he influenced Gladstone lol

I don't much like his bizarre evangelical and moralist stance however lol
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That was smart...
eleenia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hevva111)
hi. if anyone needs some help i am really willing to help them. i have knowlage of adoption foster cair illnesses school work depression self harm and eating dissoders oh and bulling. i have been through all of this. you can also ask thing about relationships if you wish.

well i hope you hear off you soon.

thanx hevva x x x
jesus, you poor lamb... ! You've had it worse than trisha. Are you over the worst of it?
hevva111
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by eleenia)
jesus, you poor lamb... ! You've had it worse than trisha. Are you over the worst of it?
thanx. i hav had a bad time but its all kool now sorted it out now. well cya
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (177)
46.34%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.66%
Change uni choice through clearing (90)
23.56%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.73%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.71%

Watched Threads