Five random facts about yourself? :) Watch

Mel1215
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Lets find out five random facts about yourself? Anyone?

1. I changed my surname by deed poll in 2010.

2. My favourite type of sandwich is cheese and onion but I don't eat it in public for the obvious reason of not wanting to stink of onion.

3. I have eaten the same breakfast everyday for the past 3 years, with no exception even on holiday/hospital stays (Strong tea, toast and a banana) lol.

4. I've probably watched/read everything to do with zombies. Slightly obsessed.

5. I struggle spelling the easiest of words, and sometimes question if they exist or if I've just invented them because they look strange to me. However, I can spell most complex words with no problems. Strange!

Thinking of five random facts isn't as easy as I thought it'd be haha!
natninja
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1. I had a middle name added by deed poll in 2010.

2. I have a glider licence.

3. I procrastinate by doing A-level maths problems.....

4. My mother had me tested for insanity/psychiatric issues - the results were inconclusive.... 'mostly normal'

5. I was present during the boxing day tsunami in '04, luckily I'd left the beach about an hour before.
F1's Finest
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1. People in school call me smart and yet I never pull off good grades

2. I am a very fast driver on Gran Turismo 5, when you meet me in real life, I don't come across as someone who can be quick in racing games. 1 in 10 people that play GT5 can actually beat my lap times.

3. I spend more time on TSR chatting than revising on here!

4. The only times I was bullied at school was for my lunch money (mainly in year 7), apart from that, no other form of bullying has taken place. Lunch money bullying was common alot in my year group, I didn't even had much money but it was because I couldn't defend myself well enough back then!

5. I was two trains away (on the Piccadilly Line) when the 7/7 bombings took place on the Underground.
Mel1215
Rep:
?
(Original post by natninja)
1. I had a middle name added by deed poll in 2010.

2. I have a glider licence.

3. I procrastinate by doing A-level maths problems.....

4. My mother had me tested for insanity/psychiatric issues - the results were inconclusive.... 'mostly normal'

5. I was present during the boxing day tsunami in '04, luckily I'd left the beach about an hour before.
Being near the tsunami must have been terrifying!!
Mel1215
Rep:
?
(Original post by James A)
1. People in school call me smart and yet I never pull off good grades

2. I am a very fast driver on Gran Turismo 5, when you meet me in real life, I don't come across as someone who can be quick in racing games.

3. I spend more time on TSR chatting than revising on here!

4. The only times I was bullied at school was for my lunch money (mainly in year 7), apart from that, no other form of bullying has taken place. Lunch money bullying was common alot in my year group, I didn't even had much money but it was because I couldn't defend myself well enough back then!

5. I was two trains away (on the Piccadilly Line) when the 7/7 bombings took place on the Underground.
I spend more time chatting on here too tbh!
Alice_95
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1) I'm a twin 2) I make Youtube videos.3) My lungs are smaller than average.4) I can sing like 'Alvin and the Chipmunks'5) I have a maths exam tomorrow I should be revising for :P
Mel1215
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alice_95)
1) I'm a twin 2) I make Youtube videos.3) My lungs are smaller than average.4) I can sing like 'Alvin and the Chipmunks'5) I have a maths exam tomorrow I should be revising for :P
I'd love to be a twin!! And ooohh good luck in your exam, get revising! haha
xAres
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1. I watch football at any given opportunity but it's not the top of my hierarchy.

2. I dislike chavs/gypsies

3. I hardly ever watch TV

4. I've recently spent too much time on this forum

5. The only books i have ever read as of Primary school juniors are English assignments
RedArrow
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Im planning to change my surname

I am gonna be unemployed from next month

Lot of people even in real life hates me =p

I still play uncharted 2 multiplayer

I'm always honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mel1215
Rep:
?
Some of these facts are brilliant!
ludderz17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1. I work at Tescos (ftw)
2. People think I'm a braniac but I do very little work and don't get great grades
3. I love to perform, either acting or singing.
4. I have moved house 7 times in the last 5 years, one time we moved into a house two doors down the road!
5. I live in Devon. Nothing happens. Ever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lord Harold
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1) I have a 'secret' surname that nobody knows about (apart from my family) as I don't use it and treat as a middle name, 'de Beaumont' if you're wondering 2) I was made to sign an official government document in 2011 swearing me to secrecy after a rather influential friend dropped a national secret in conversation in front of my family and quickly informed the government! 3) I share a 7th great grandmother with Winston Churchill. 4) I've never been late to school in my entire life. 5)
Lord Harold
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
ooh sorry, I missed out 5) I can play four different instruments and speak five languages.
nico2210
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1. I always feel proud to be partly serbo-croatian, and sometimes I feel like I'm more that than danish.

2. I love to sing, but have never told or shown anybody, as I'm afraid they think I'm bad... bit in my head it sounds quite good!

3. I don't have many friends, and the closest I've got, I don't even like anymore. Anything she does pisses me off for some reason?

4. 15 and I've never had a boyfriend, kissed a boy or anything in between or beyond... makes me feel really lonely when my friends and I talk about boys..

5. I haven't seen or talked to my grandfather (dad's side of family) in two and a half years.. didn't even get a Christmascard last Christmas though I sent one.. and no gifts from him either. Think my little brother was devastated.
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1) I was born with part of my eye missing. It only took almost 21 years for someone to work that out...
2) I once got beaten at bowls by a blind friend
3) I have never been on a plane
4) I have 8 teeth missing due to having a really small mouth
5) On my dad's side of the family, we have famous relatives who are singers. One holds the record for being the youngest to ever have a #1.
ScottishShortiex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1. I've been in my local newspaper

2. I've never eaten an egg

3. I'm blood related to two of my cousins on both my mum and dad's sides of the family. My mum and her sister married a pair of first cousins (my dad and my uncle). Haha its not incest! :P

4. Even though I'm right handed, I eat crisps with my left hand and hold the packet with my right hand.

5. I know all the words to every Steps song
LSD
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1) I haven't eaten any fish/seafood in 17 years
2) I'm extremely allergic to all perfumes
3) I desperately want to run away with the circus
4) I'm a female with 70+ pairs of shoes, none of which are heels
5) I have a big scar on my forehead that almost no one has ever seen

Posted from TSR Mobile
ForgetMe
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1. I'm like obsessed with mint (I have mint shower gel, drink only mint tea, have mint sweets, drink mint hot chocolate).

2. When I was little, ate some meat that was called as "fake" rabbit meat, from that time I don't eat it even though there's no rabbit in it but I still believe it's rabbit meat.

3. I still play computer games.

4. When I was little, everyone seeing me said "Oh what a pretty little girl" because I had curly hair and had a bubbly face.

5. I hold a pen differently from other people even though teacher taught be how to hold the pen, I still hold how I did before.
KerryF94
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1. One of my eyes turns when I'm not paying attention to something.

2. I live in Belfast so if there isn't a riot every year.. something is wrong.

3. I am so addicted to the Jeremy Kyle Show it is unbelievable!

4. I don't like eating in front of people in case they think I'm a hippo.

5. I automatically correct peoples spelling without thinking about it..then they get annoyed.. oppsies.
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1. When i was younger I lived with my parents best friends for 2 years.

2. I learnt to walk before i could crawl. Some say thats why I have such bad memory because of all the bumps i got from falling :laugh:

3. I love American sports.Collect jerseys and what not.

4. I'm terrified of heights and flying suffering panic attacks on planes.

5. I have quite a few allergies like kiwis, raw eggs, seafood and i carry an EpiPen for my nut allergy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (40)
7.75%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
57.95%
No (177)
34.3%

Watched Threads