The Student Room Group

Five random facts about yourself? :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by calm down
1. I am 1/8th Palestinian
2. I am a massive Derby fan, and have a few signed pieces and have been mascot twice.
3. I want to be a Primary school teacher when I am older.
4. I am currently eating an areo bar.
5, My arms are double jointed

You've made me want to have an areo now haha
Original post by calm down
Awesome, where abouts are you from?
I am from England so I have pretty much only followed NYRBs since Henry went there, so I guess I can be seen as an mls glory supporter
:zomg:
But I do support me local team in ENgland (Derby)
I love the New England badge and use it on my FIFA.
Didnt you buy Agudelo (ex red bull player) a few days ago?

I was born in Australia, half Australian, quarter Spanish and Singaporean. And yeah he was traded to us haha :woo:

Don't worry I support the Patriots and Barcelona so I can't judge you :tongue:
Reply 62
Original post by m-s-96
1. I play guitar
2. I dropped my laptop in the Trafalgar Square fountain, then dropped my phone as i picked up my laptop
3. Any money I've ever found has been given to charity
4. I crashed and wrote off my brother's Lambourghini
5. I partly own a farm in Uganda

#2 is something I'd do.
#3 is a decent thing to do, not many people like you out there :smile:
#4 I bet that didn't go down too well....
#5 is interesting!
Reply 63
1) I love to draw
2) I am the procrastination queen :smile:
3) I almost drowned in my godmother's swimming pool when I was 6
4) I witnessed my friend get hit by a motorbike and I was in constant shock for almost a week
5) I once burnt spaghetti (I forgot I was making it and left it to burn for an hour)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
1. I love crime shows
2. Want to study Criminal Justice at Uni
3. All my brothers and sisters names and mine, begin with 'A' (we're called the A-team).
4. I can speak jibberish/Spanish (a little) and im trying to learn Arabic.
5. My eyes change colour.
Reply 65
1. I cook

2. Have seen every episode of The Simpsons, 24, Kenan and Kel, Prison Break, The Unit, Malcolm in the Middle

3. Know three languages (English, Bangladeshi and Arabic)

4. I eat when i'm bored

5. Want a pet chameleon
Reply 66
Original post by nico2210
1. I always feel proud to be partly serbo-croatian, and sometimes I feel like I'm more that than danish.

2. I love to sing, but have never told or shown anybody, as I'm afraid they think I'm bad... bit in my head it sounds quite good!

3. I don't have many friends, and the closest I've got, I don't even like anymore. Anything she does pisses me off for some reason?

4. 15 and I've never had a boyfriend, kissed a boy or anything in between or beyond... makes me feel really lonely when my friends and I talk about boys..

5. I haven't seen or talked to my grandfather (dad's side of family) in two and a half years.. didn't even get a Christmascard last Christmas though I sent one.. and no gifts from him either. Think my little brother was devastated.

I too have a Serbian background! Do you have the tell-tale surname, or did you escape such problems? :tongue:
1. I've been obsessed with Midwifery since I was really young. I used to read pregnancy and baby books, and watch birth programs all the time.

2. I am terrified of buzzing flying things and moths :colondollar:

3. I LOVE my hair being played with, or people trailing their fingers on my skin. Makes me instantly relaxed and happy.

4. I can't stand it when people go to restaurants and make a big mess, and don't clean up. Or go to Subway/Macdonalds and not throw their stuff in the bin.

5. I got my first job at the age of 16 in 2009 and have worked ever since :-)
1. I like Disney Pixar and animated movies. Other than that I don't like,movies because I get bored watching them.
2. I'm the oldest person in my year.
3. I enjoy quizzes.
4. I always sing to myself and my friends are aware of this. Like always. I can't sing but I would love to be able to sing and play the guitar.
5. I am a 'Countdown' octochamp.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by R1C3W1N3
1. I cook

2. Have seen every episode of The Simpsons, 24, Kenan and Kel, Prison Break, The Unit, Malcolm in the Middle

3. Know three languages (English, Bangladeshi and Arabic)

4. I eat when i'm bored

5. Want a pet chameleon

Number 5, is totally me too :')!
1. I'm 5'1 and am taller than my oldest sister, (21yrs) and my mum
2. I love chips and can eat them everyday without fail
3. Total and utter bookworm, have probably read all the Nicholas Sparks books
4. Guilty pleasure is wrestling.... Been watching it since I was young still do:P
5. Love heels

This was actually so hard haha
1) I eat 180g of protein a day

2) I have Michael Jackson's autograph

3) I have no hair on my back

4) I have a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do

5) My first job was at Pizza Hut
1. When I'm going to sleep I have to have my chair and curtains in a certain way, otherwise I can't sleep.

2. I ALWAYS have gum on me, I'm terrified of having things stuck in my teeth.

3. I can't eat in public when I'm alone, I have to go somewhere quiet.

4. At least once a week I think about just buying a plane ticket somewhere and never coming back.

5. People think I'm smart but I'm never happy with my results.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Original post by HopefulMidwife
1. I've been obsessed with Midwifery since I was really young. I used to read pregnancy and baby books, and watch birth programs all the time.

2. I am terrified of buzzing flying things and moths :colondollar:

3. I LOVE my hair being played with, or people trailing their fingers on my skin. Makes me instantly relaxed and happy.

4. I can't stand it when people go to restaurants and make a big mess, and don't clean up. Or go to Subway/Macdonalds and not throw their stuff in the bin.

5. I got my first job at the age of 16 in 2009 and have worked ever since :-)

Omg same here with #3 #4 and #5! :biggrin:
Reply 74
Original post by Amanbabbar./
Number 5, is totally me too :')!

Showed my mum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMT1FLzEn9I, she agreed to letting me get one!... BEFORE I realised how expensive they were... :'(
Original post by Mel1215
Lets find out five random facts about yourself? Anyone?

1. I changed my surname by deed poll in 2010.

2. My favourite type of sandwich is cheese and onion but I don't eat it in public for the obvious reason of not wanting to stink of onion.

3. I have eaten the same breakfast everyday for the past 3 years, with no exception even on holiday/hospital stays (Strong tea, toast and a banana) lol.

4. I've probably watched/read everything to do with zombies. Slightly obsessed.

5. I struggle spelling the easiest of words, and sometimes question if they exist or if I've just invented them because they look strange to me. However, I can spell most complex words with no problems. Strange!

Thinking of five random facts isn't as easy as I thought it'd be haha!

OMG this. Literally, I've seen just about every good zombie film new or old (and obviously Walking Dead) and I love the games too :biggrin: It is a strange obsession...

And cheese and onion, right? It's not my favourite but for some reason I've had a certain craving for it recently.

1) I play the piano (grade 8, if anyone's wondering), and violin (work in progress)

2) I'm bilingual due to the fact that I was born in China and then moved here, but English is probably my first language now

3) The only subject I'm really any good at is maths, which doesn't help the stereotype I guess :lol:

4) Fanta Fruit Twist is the best soft drink ever. This is a statement.

5) Used to be left handed but because it's hard to write left handed I switched to being right handed, but I still play sports with my left hand and right handed on instruments now I'm stuck in a purgatory of sorts :confused:
Original post by R1C3W1N3
Showed my mum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMT1FLzEn9I, she agreed to letting me get one!... BEFORE I realised how expensive they were... :'(

That is sooo cute and aawh! :frown:
Original post by Mel1215
Omg same here with #3 #4 and #5! :biggrin:

:biggrin:
Reply 78
Original post by aasvogel
1. I love Disney Pixar and animated movies. Other than that I don't like,movies because I get bored watching them.
2. I have some weird OCD habits that nobody really knows about.
3. I know all the countries, flags and capitals of the world, all the British monarchs, the chemical elements and the works of Shakespeare. I love quizzes and if I don't know something, I'll look it up so that I know about it.
4. I always sing to myself and my friends are aware of this. Like always. I can't sing but I would love to,be able to,sing and play the guitar.
5. I am a 'Countdown' octochamp and series runner-up.

You're from Co.Down? :O haha
Reply 79
1) I lift
2) Eat dat dere protein
3) Acquire aesthetics
4) Release dem protein farts
5) Forever mirin' my aesthetics

Quick Reply

Latest