The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am, but once exams are out of the way and I've selected a country again, then I'll be more active.
I'm here - will be active when exams are finished

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can't get rid of Iran that easily :tongue:
Reply 23
Reply 24
Here.
Reply 25
Libya back in action.
Present.
Here.
Reply 28
Wellington and London reporting.
Sorry for lack of activity... resits and bans are a buit of a bummer, blame the mods!
Reply 29
I am interested in representing a certain state if it becomes available
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 30
Japan is present! Japan will be trying to stay as active as possible, although the intense exam sessions may require Japan's undivided attention. Once exams are over, Japan is going to take the initiative more! :smile:
Poland here! :smile:

Apologies for my lack of activity in recent months due to a combination of work, coursework and exams. I hope to become more involved again soon.
hi
Reply 33
I'm here.
Norway still alive (just about!) - I promise I'll be better after these ridiculous exams finish..
Reply 35
South Korea signing in...
Reply 36
Malawi - inactive. If anyone wants to take over the role, then please let them. Otherwise, I'll pop in hypes occasionally to have some fun :tongue:. That's as far as my MUN role can go for the time being (Too much IRL crap just now)
I apologise for not posting in this thread earlier, but yes I will remain as active as possible, over the next month I may not be as active as previously, but I will try when I can :smile:
Reply 38
I'll remove inactive reps tomorrow. Thanks to everyone that posted here.

I appreciate RL issues come first, without question, but the MUN can't survive if people don't post regularly and get involved. Seriously inactive members who have miraculously reappeared to post in this thread may still be removed if their commitment to the MUN community doesn't improve. If you sign up for an MUN position, you enter into a commitment to join the community and the community can't exist if some members do absolutely nothing.

I don't want to sound strict or aggressive, as the MUN is a friendly place. However, it has become frustrating to see activity drop and unfortunate to see some members become inactive. Big or small, I appreciate every one of your contributions - it's when people don't contribute that causes concern. Let's work together to get the MUN active and vibrant again.

Long post from a serious SG over, thanks guys!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by Birchington
I'll remove inactive reps tomorrow. Thanks to everyone that posted here.

I appreciate RL issues come first, without question, but the MUN can't survive if people don't post regularly and get involved. Seriously inactive members who have miraculously reappeared to post in this thread may still be removed if their commitment to the MUN community doesn't improve. If you sign up for an MUN position, you enter into a commitment to join the community and the community can't exist if some members do absolutely nothing.

I don't want to sound strict or aggressive, as the MUN is a friendly place. However, it has become frustrating to see activity drop and unfortunate to see some members become inactive. Big or small, I appreciate every one of your contributions - it's when people don't contribute that causes concern. Let's work together to get the MUN active and vibrant again.

Long post from a serious SG over, thanks guys!

Are we closing this thread now?

Do you need help with clearing out inactive members? :wink:

Latest