Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    it was for me
    Mine too but it still sucked the second time was great cause we weren't so nervous since we had already done it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    What special or defining? How do you know you will still feel that way in say 10 years time?
    i'm not still with the person. i don't know if i will feel that way in 10 years time, but right now i do. it was special and defining.

ReputationRep:
    Its a common misconception that most young males ejaculate prematurely.
    Keep telling yourself that. I have been with acouple of guys who pulled a Biggs on me. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah what I'm saying is in the grand scheme of things its not though. I suppose you can only say this with hindsight. I bet you'll have moments a lot more special and defining in your life.
    yes. that is most likely to be true. still important to me at the moment though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah what I'm saying is in the grand scheme of things its not though. I suppose you can only say this with hindsight. I bet you'll have moments a lot more special and defining in your life.
    I think for alot of people the first time will always remain special. If your lucky enough to find the one then the first time with him or her is even more special even if they are not your first.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just not everyone is like that. Ask my missus.
    Calm down I'm jus teasin really. I've only had that happen once and he was pretty drunk trying to get up the nerve to seduce me. Kinda backfired on him. I tried not to laugh afterwards but he had been so arrogant up until that point talkin about how good he was and how long he could last that I couldn't help but laugh about it.

ReputationRep:
    Its always the way. Blokes bragging about how good they are in bed or even penis size has been brought about by the rise of womankind - blokes are now so worried about 'pleasing their woman' or being 'good in bed' its become an obsession. Women have won the battle.
    Yeah but this was a well deserved win. He truly was an arrogant prick and still is. He told all his friends that he had scored with me and that he had me begging for more. :rolleyes: Aside from telling Chelle, this is first I've said anything about what really happened. I just denied that anything happened to everyone else, well when it comes down to it nothing did happen. I get what your sayin, but in truth I don't think alot of girls are that concerned with all that. It's not what matters if your with someone you care about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    virginity? one of my frinds is already engaged and she's 16.

her fiancee is 28
    That's so wrong... she probably things she's really cool now with her old guy... but when she gets older she'll realise she's married a jailbait chasing pervert. Well... that's something for her to look forward to, anyhow. As for the virginity thing its better to wait until your late teens or early twenties... even though 16's the age of consent very few 16 year olds are emotionally equipt to deal with a sexual relationship. Even if you think you are, chances are you're not.

ReputationRep:
    Its a common misconception that most young males ejaculate prematurely.
    yes, he's right.... MOST males do.

ReputationRep:
    Married at 16!?! God, im not going to even mention the M word until im at least 28!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleenia)
    yes, he's right.... MOST males do.
    And your experience would be?

ReputationRep:
    Bhaal85 : Slightly off topic, but i love your sig, gladiator is a MAD movie!

back to the convo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    And your experience would be?
    i'm sorry was that a request for a run-down of my sexual history... have i stepped into clapclinic.co.uk or summat?

ReputationRep:
    is this the Betty Ford Clinic?

ReputationRep:
    This argument is its own downfall. If the time taken by the average male is shorter than you expect, its still an average time. So, most will take about that time, a few longer and a few shorter.
    oh for cripes sake, it was a joke.... i'm sure you can all go for weeks without getting so much as a cramp in your left buttock... :-)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but the right one stings like a *****.
    I recommend deepheat. Anyway why have you changed your do-da? the other one was better...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleenia)
    i'm sorry was that a request for a run-down of my sexual history... have i stepped into clapclinic.co.uk or summat?
    I just think that the conception that males premature ejaculate is one to be discussed, and no I most certainly do not want your sexual history.

(Everdawn:Thanks, Gladiator is one of my favourite movies, ever. Your the third person to say something about it. )

ReputationRep:
    People thought it looked ugly, so I changed it for a pink one. Its much more popular with the ladies.

Or do you mean my avatar?
    HARHARHAR (no actually i am laughing depite slight that i can't be a lady because i don't like it as much as the other one, cheers).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I just think that the conception that males premature ejaculate is one to be discussed, and no I most certainly do not want your sexual history.

(Everdawn:Thanks, Gladiator is one of my favourite movies, ever. Your the third person to say something about it. )
    flippin' heck it was a quip, a joke, a jibe, a jest, i was messing, joshing, pulling your leg, yanking your chain... geddit? But now we're at it, yeah a lot of men do come before the woman... its a fact of life. But hey, we fake it & you feel better. Now lets brush this back under the carpet and never speak of it again. I've said too much.

ReputationRep:
    Is that what you say to someone who prematurely ejaculates? That could be messy, use a tissue.
    *cough*a condom*cough* - young people around.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.