Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was 14, I wish I'd been 17

ReputationRep:
    This thread taste like spam, much too salty to really be meat,but i think that you should wait until you are married.

ReputationRep:
    Really? Why?

Guys, do what you feel! Dont listen to us, you are free! Do whatever you wanna do..

.. a tad bohemian dont you think?

ReputationRep:
    Virginity or no virginity, for a guy, it's of no significant at all!

Let's face it, 80% or more of the males are so obsessed with sex, they wouldn't care whether you are a virgin or not.

And as for them, whether they are virgin or not, they don't lose out on anything. Guys won't get pregnant, Guys won't feel the pain during the first penetration.

On the contrary, Girls will get pregnant (How are they going to explain? Or are they going for abortion? If they are going for an abortion, the girl will be the one to feel the pain too, not to mention embarrassment... and who's gonna come out with the money? What if the guy is a coward and runs off?) and Girls will feel the pain during their first penetration (although sometimes they don't). See! Who's suffering? It's always the female party...

So, wait till you are emotionally matured, the same maturity must speak for the other party, before you think of losing your virginity. I certainly do not see emotional maturity in those 16s to 18s. So probably, emotional maturity will only mature when you step into the working society, probably around 25.

If you really love a guy in your years of education, and he happen to ask for S**, Just say no! If he really love you, he will NOT insist. If he does, just forget the guy, he's not gonna be your Prince Charming or Knight in Shining Armour!

ReputationRep:
    It really doesn't matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starry)
    It really doesn't matter
    That's because you are a guy, and generally, guys don't really care...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baby_Angelz)
    That's because you are a guy, and generally, guys don't really care...
    I disagree (and I'm female) but I think it does matter to them. They might not have anyway of proving it or many conceqences (theres always STIs- male or female) and yes a large amount of guys are just after s*x but... I know at least some of them do care and wouldn't just jump on the first girl they could.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by txt_eva)
    I disagree (and I'm female) but I think it does matter to them. They might not have anyway of proving it or many conceqences (theres always STIs- male or female) and yes a large amount of guys are just after s*x but... I know at least some of them do care and wouldn't just jump on the first girl they could.
    It's pretty much of a sweeping statement to say that 'All guys are after s**'. Obviously, it's not true..

A handful of the guys are true and s** or no s** doesn't really matter. To them, loving another person is to ensure that the other party is happy. But it's kind of hard to find these guys who embrace such principles nowadays... sigh

If you manage to find 1 true guy who truly loves you. Then all the more you should cherish this rare gem.

But the fact is, 'Love is pretty much blind'... When you are bathing yourself in the river of love, one's vision is often blurred, sad to say... sigh

ReputationRep:
    oh kate...your avatar is soooooooooooooooo cute...its adorable....mwah

ReputationRep:

If you manage to find 1 true guy who truly loves you. Then all the more you should cherish this rare gem.

But the fact is, 'Love is pretty much blind'... When you are bathing yourself in the river of love, one's vision is often blurred, sad to say... sigh
    Can't say I found him yet....

As for Love is blind, yeah thats true, my (no ex-)best friend was head over heels with a guy who quite frankly wasn't worth the s*** on your shoe, he was the lowest of the low... TWO criminal records (one under is dads surname, one under his mums). But we all let her be, we pointed out he might not be the best, but she wasn't hearing it, and fine as long as he didn't hurt her. He didn't directly... he prefered to go through her friends, one night getting her best mate drunk & high, then he tried to rape her. And lied to my friend telling her that her best mate come on to him... now who'd you believe your best mate or a guy everyone is telling you is bad news... she was blind with love and her and her best mate didn't talk for 2 years.

She might have thought it was true love... he was jsut a f***ing w*****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    Be honest, what age do you think a person should lose their virginity? I know all of the tlk about 'when you're ready' but what age do people actually think? for example, i think a 40 yr old virgin is quite sad, unless it's because of religeous beliefs and whatnot.
    i would really say about 20-25

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by txt_eva)
    Can't say I found him yet....

As for Love is blind, yeah thats true, my (no ex-)best friend was head over heels with a guy who quite frankly wasn't worth the s*** on your shoe, he was the lowest of the low... TWO criminal records (one under is dads surname, one under his mums). But we all let her be, we pointed out he might not be the best, but she wasn't hearing it, and fine as long as he didn't hurt her. He didn't directly... he prefered to go through her friends, one night getting her best mate drunk & high, then he tried to rape her. And lied to my friend telling her that her best mate come on to him... now who'd you believe your best mate or a guy everyone is telling you is bad news... she was blind with love and her and her best mate didn't talk for 2 years.

She might have thought it was true love... he was jsut a f***ing w*****!
    That guy was "SH*T!" man... I have heard numerous stories of these kinds from my female friends... and seriously, i agree that good man are hard to come by these days. So cherish it if you happen to meet one.

ReputationRep:
    That guy was "SH*T!" man... I have heard numerous stories of these kinds from my female friends... and seriously, i agree that good man are hard to come by these days. So cherish it if you happen to meet one.

Most guys are average... they want s*x, but not that pushy, some are good, some are bad... but most are joe average...

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.. for me, I don't think I could ever 'do' anyone I didn't think I was going to marry.. I'm old fashioned I know, but yeh.. lolz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    Hmm.. for me, I don't think I could ever 'do' anyone I didn't think I was going to marry.. I'm old fashioned I know, but yeh.. lolz
    To be honest, it ain't bad

In the modern world, a balance must be struck between being conservative and being open minded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    A bit old fashoined maybe be... but good all the same...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.