The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Bimm students looking for housing options

Hi I'm Josh, me and my mate Oli are looking for a group of musicians to move into shared housing in Brighton, I am taking the bass honours course at Bimm and he the song writing course. We listen to a wide variety of music, I am currently listening to Blur, The Arctic Monkeys, The automatic, Title fight, Amy Winehouse , Miles Davis, The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Laura Marling, The Pouges and Norah Jones. He I believe is on Bob Dylan, Beatles, Jimmy Hendrix, Nick Drake, Led Zeppelin, Peace and Miles Kane. The list goes on.
We are friendly people, we Like a party and can pull our own weight and expenses. We worked out a group of 4 to 6 Is kind of what we need to enjoy our time at Bimm. If you are or will be a Bimm student; or just a musician looking to move out around October time send me a message and we can go for a drink :smile:.
Hi im Chris, im a guitar player also going into BIMM Brighton and looking for a house/flatshare. Couldn't help but notice nearly all the bands you listed are bands im really into. Id really like to find a bigger group of music students to share and have a laugh with, im looking for somewhere cheepish (like £80 - £100) a week. Im easygoing and would be up for going for a drink, im in west london where abouts are you based? Im also really into Blur, Suede, The Strokes, Libertines, Pulp and The Cribs :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Hi Chris, I'm based between Littlehampton and Worthing 15 miles west of Brighton. Add me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/josh.ramsey.583 and we will sort out where we can meet. I love the strokes man,
they're sick.
OK, hope this isn't too awkward/embarrassing. My son (there blown it for him already!) is coming to BIMM in Oct, he's doing the Sound Production course only problem is he has no accommodation yet and he's in USA til July. He plays guitar, sings in his band, writes songs etc so I know he'd be up for sociable living. He gets intermittent access online (on a farm in Tennessee) so its difficult to make contact, I said if I could start it off he could pick up any possibilities. He's a lot more sociable outgoing than this might make him sound and he particularly picked BIMM because of its concentration of good musicians. If anyone is looking for another room to fill (relatively) cheaply I give him a good reference. If anyone has space/is looking for another person I'd be grateful to hear and will pass on to Conor (O'Reilly). Thanks for taking time to read/respond.
Reply 4
yeh man, i'm Tommy (21) and gonna be doing songwriting at BIMM. would be well up for sorting out accommodation with some cool kids. current music in my ear holes include stuff like; the smiths, nick cave, the libertines, savages, nick drake, the jesus and mary chain, the sonics, miles kane
Reply 5
I am currently looking for two housemates for a 9 bed house on addison road in brighton with all brighton/sussex/bimm students, 5 minutes from the station, the tenancy starts on the 2nd of september and the house has all double bedrooms, a huge living room and 3 bathrooms and rent is £95 a week, we are all pretty chilled but like to have a good time so anyone that fits the bill let me know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending