Can girls feel sleepy after feeling horny?:S Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I was having a disscusion with my friend and she and her boyfriend are all loved up. However she wants to wait till perhaps after marriage to have sex and her boyfriend respects that totally. They get horny and stuff whilst kissing etc but she said the funniest thing to me. She said that after intense kissing and touching etc when theyd stop she'd feel really sleepy like really tired, as in wanting to go to sleep.

The thing is ive heard that guys tend to fall asleep after sex and also females but ive never heard a girl feeling sleepy simply after feeling horny.

Any ideas?
Eljamaispa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not me. I'd be too frustrated to fall asleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Eljamaispa)
Not me. I'd be too frustrated to fall asleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Frustrated i get. but not sleepy like a sudden drive to take a nap?
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I get tired after orgasming. Perhaps that's what she meant if they're touching etc? But just horny? Nah.
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How do you know shes not orgasming from their play... if horny its harder to fall asleep if anything
pinkangelgirl
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i get tired after sex even when hes the one doing the hard work lol
jargonglossary
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think it's very normal for people to be tired after having sex, but I don't understand tiredness after just being horny. Like others have said, wouldn't you be too frustrated to sleep?
Mehrunisa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
No, Its not Odd for those people who never had sex nor masturbated. Its Common, that they Feels Tiredness after too Long Foreplay Only.As other couples just do a little foreplay and enters, but foreplay only will make you much Tired
Neko-setsuka
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
If she has a hormonal imbalance that she's unaware of, it's possible, but if that's the case she might need to talk to her doctor or an obgyn to make sure she doesn't have something like PCOS, endometriosis, or some other reproductive issues.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Neko-setsuka)
If she has a hormonal imbalance that she's unaware of, it's possible, but if that's the case she might need to talk to her doctor or an obgyn to make sure she doesn't have something like PCOS, endometriosis, or some other reproductive issues.
lol what? Why would this be a sign of PCOS or another reproductive issue?
Alexxxxxxxxxx
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I feel the exact same as your friend...Today me and my boyfriend were fooling around and I was immediately exhausted afterwards.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (46)
9.24%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.81%
No, but I want to start (177)
35.54%
No, I am unable to (117)
23.49%
No, I chose not to (144)
28.92%