The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DJMayes
FFS, my personal details aren't some maths prize.

It's alright, the problem has probably been solved by now, so I'll likely never know :redface:
Reply 261
Original post by justinawe
:rofl: So why'd you decline them?

I remember in year 10 or so I wanted to do Actuarial Science instead of maths :colone:

I decided the only place I'd want to go (out of my offers) was Imperial, but realistically it was too expensive for me. So QUB it is :lol:
Original post by DJMayes
FFS, my personal details aren't some maths prize.

If it helps I still actually don't know it and don't actually see the point in knowing it either as its just a name, I'll just refer to you by your username as I always have.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Felix Felicis
Make sure you learn it over the summer and smash that question then. :wink:

Oh yes... everyone knows that doing tons of extra maths is what #YOLO is really all about :colone:
Reply 264
I don't get what's going on, no one here mentioned his name :s-smilie:
Original post by CD315
I decided the only place I'd want to go (out of my offers) was Imperial, but realistically it was too expensive for me. So QUB it is :lol:

So where will you apply to next year, if you get 4 A*?
Original post by Chloe_P

Not anymore :tongue: you've missed your chance, now you'll never know :colone:
Original post by Chloe_P

Felix used it in a post after having got it from another user who met me at the STEP Easter School. It's resolved now anyway.
Original post by Robbie242
#forever not a mod

I can be one day :colonhash:
Reply 269
Original post by DJMayes
Felix used it in a post after having got it from another user who met me at the STEP Easter School. It's resolved now anyway.

How was STEP *Easter school? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I can be one day :colonhash:

Only if you become L'Good Fish :colone:
Only if you become L'Good Fish :colone:

Give me a few months :wink:

Watch me become a Mod.
Original post by CD315

What UMS do you currently need to get 4A*s?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Give me a few months :wink:

Watch me become a Mod.

Why do you even want to become a mod? I've moderated on other forums before, it's really nothing great... unless you happen to be crazy about any sort of power :lol:
Here's a peculiar maths question I've seen recently. xD
Ok, so a census-taker knocks on the door and asks the woman inside how many children she has and how old they are. The woman replies:
"I have 3 daughters. Their ages are whole numbers and the product of their ages is 36."
"That's not enough information." The census-taker replies.
"I'd tell you the sum of their ages but you'd still be stumpted." The woman replies.
"I wish you'd tell me something...more :sexface: ." The census-taker replies, licking his lips.
"My oldest daughter, Abbie, likes dogs."
What are the ages of the daughters?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 275
Why do you even want to become a mod? I've moderated on other forums before, it's really nothing great... unless you happen to be crazy about any sort of power :lol:

Personally I despise M's (can't discuss them because I don't know) M's have some ridiculous guidelines to adhere to, some friendly debate is usually ruined by M's, as well as small get your **** together posts to pathetic threads, M's are the bane of my existence, they gave me 5 points for ''illegal activity''

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2330533
:sexface:
Reply 277
So where will you apply to next year, if you get 4 A*?

Cam, Imperial, LSE and god knows where else.

Original post by Boy_wonder_95
What UMS do you currently need to get 4A*s?

84 in economics, 80 in C4, average of 90 in FP2, FP3 and M4, and 80 something in physics.
Original post by CD315
Cam, Imperial, LSE and god knows where else.

84 in economics, 80 in C4, average of 90 in FP2, FP3 and M4, and 80 something in physics.

Sounds like you'll definitely be re-applying then; I can't see you not getting said grades.

Latest

Trending

Trending