Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why are american girls much more sexually open minded than british girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    check out this link
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gone-wild.html

i am genuinly sooo jealous of american guys, they live in the country with the hottest and horniest and sluttiest girls in the world!!! Even the average looking girls in america are extremely hot compared to british girls. + they are much more sexually openminded. In america, you dont even have to bother picking up girls, girls come to you, i heard its so easy to even arrange 3somes, etc in america. And girls are just wild and flash their **** in public and let you touch them, etc...

ReputationRep:
    You're the one who started another thread about which has sluttier girls out of America or Britain right?

You need help my friend.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't notice this at all in New York. Even in bars in 'young' areas most of the girls sempt really reserved.

ReputationRep:
    Spring break = average Friday/Saturday night in, say, Blackpool + sun - violence

Or even if you go to most student nightclubs around freshers week or whatever - you would have to be socially retarded to not be able to get a shag.

Americans aren't any more promiscuous or drunk then Britain is really. I think if you can't get a shag over here - it really wouldn't make any difference going abroad - that really isn't where your problems lie.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.