Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am thinking about going into PR after graduating from BA English at Queen Mary University of London. What kind of questions do they ask you at interview? Are there commercial awareness questions and how can I prepare for these?
    How difficult is it to find a job compared to marketing?
    What does your daily routine consist of?
    What are the hours like?
    What are the average number of years between career progressions from executive to manager etc. and what are the average salaries at each stage?
    Realistically am I likely to find a job with a 2.1. in English Literature and straight A grades at A level and GCSE?
    Roughly how much work experience is required?
    Also any more general advice and tips about entering the industry would be much appreciated thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.