The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JustaDreamer
Not really, just those two and revision :redface:

Ah okay lol, well revision is kinda semi fun... lol

Original post by MattFletcher
FOOOODDD!
(And Revision, and bowling with some people, and more revision, and wasting time on TSR)
Nothing much really! :tongue: and if I could just sleep, eat and not revise it would be perfect

WOOO!! FOOOOD!!! Lol I'm going to hibernate for the weekend because why not. Then just try and go as long as I can without sleeping...
Little Tail Chaser
x

HELLOOOOOOOOO! It's been a while :biggrin:! How's life?!
Damn I came on to the thread with something to say, and then was overwhelmed with the coolness of the crazy chance that someone someone on here knows joined :colonhash: Now I've forgotten what I wanted to say :mmm:
Original post by themancunian
HELLOOOOOOOOO! It's been a while :biggrin:! How's life?!

I was just about to mention how long it's been since we last spoke. Hope you're doing well :h: . Life is... busy, I suppose you could say :tongue: . Looking forward to June 12, after that I'M A FREE BITCH, BABY :ahee: .

What about you? Exams going okay? :smile:
Original post by MangoFreak
Damn I came on to the thread with something to say, and then was overwhelmed with the coolness of the crazy chance that someone someone on here knows joined :colonhash: Now I've forgotten what I wanted to say :mmm:

MANGOOOOOOOO! Hey dude! How's life been?!

Oh wow same situation here... I now have to be wary of what I say now since someone knows I am on TSR :ninja:

Well I was pretty excited :emo: :tongue:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Well I was pretty excited :emo: :tongue:

The :colonhash: was not to be sarcastic :tongue: I genuinely do think it's cool :lol:

Also :hi:

MANGOOOOOOOO! Hey dude! How's life been?!

Oh wow same situation here... I now have to be wary of what I say now since someone knows I am on TSR :ninja:

Sdravo. Good :lol:

Have you not been on for a while? I am generally around all the time (although probably moreso on the Polyglot thread nowadays :tongue:), if not as much.
I also noticed that immediately after you changed it, but said nothing :mmm:

Oh ye commoners with perfidious thoughts!

Is something wrong with my avatar?
I was just about to mention how long it's been since we last spoke. Hope you're doing well :h: . Life is... busy, I suppose you could say :tongue: . Looking forward to June 12, after that I'M A FREE BITCH, BABY :ahee: .

What about you? Exams going okay? :smile:

Haha yup a looong time! :smile: I'm fine and well, hope you are doing well as well! Haha, lucky you :tongue: I'm probably one of the last people in the country to finish high school :frown: I leave on the 24th June..

I'm fine :smile: exams are going okay! Not actually that stressful as I imagined imo... Should I be stressed..? I dunno O.O...

How's exams going for you? :smile:
Original post by Bude8
Oh ye commoners with perfidious thoughts!

Is something wrong with my avatar?

No :tongue: I looked at it and at first thought "okay new avatar standard for Bude" and then thought "heh that sort of looks like he got some hentai out for his new avatar" :mmm:
The :colonhash: was not to be sarcastic :tongue: I genuinely do think it's cool :lol:

Also :hi:

Sdravo. Good :lol:

Have you not been on for a while? I am generally around all the time (although probably moreso on the Polyglot thread nowadays :tongue:), if not as much.

Mhmm, like a couple of months I think. I only came back because of exams and stuffs and I wanted to see how's everyone doing. Polygot thread?
No :tongue: I looked at it and at first thought "okay new avatar standard for Bude" and then thought "heh that sort of looks like he got some hentai out for his new avatar" :mmm:

Yes, yes, of course it's hentai...
Haha yup a looong time! :smile: I'm fine and well, hope you are doing well as well! Haha, lucky you :tongue: I'm probably one of the last people in the country to finish high school :frown: I leave on the 24th June..

I'm fine :smile: exams are going okay! Not actually that stressful as I imagined imo... Should I be stressed..? I dunno O.O...

How's exams going for you? :smile:

The people at my school that take health and social care have their last exam on the 24th. As does my friend at another school, further maths I believe. We're going to see Monsters Inc afterwards :biggrin:

Haha I'm actually surprised at how laid back I am about them as well (inb4 that's what she said) :tongue: . I thought I would be stressing out by this point, but I think I was more worried about my year 8 exams than I am now! :lol: I ****ed up physics but other than that I've been doing okay-ish. I guess all will be revealed on results day...
(edited 10 years ago)
Mhmm, like a couple of months I think. I only came back because of exams and stuffs and I wanted to see how's everyone doing. Polygot thread?

Ah well, hello again :awesome:

A thread for polyglots/wannabee polyglots :mmm:
The people at my school that take health and social care have their last exam on the 24th. As does my friend at another school, further maths I believe. We're going to see Monsters Inc afterwards :biggrin:

Haha I'm actually surprised at how laid back I am about them as well (inb4 that's what she said) :tongue: . I thought I would be stressing out by this point, but I think I was more worried about my year 8 exams than I am now! :lol: I ****ed up physics but other than that I've been doing okay-ish. I guess all will be revealed on results day...

That's because GCSEs don't actually matter :colonhash: :mmm: (obviously they do but year 8 exams actually affect your future slightly more :lol: just get Cs at GCSE, with good grades in subjects you require for specific A Level courses, and you're probably good to go presuming you already have a sixth form place. Year 8 exams decide if you're in set 1 or not next year, which can be important depending on the people in your school :rofl:)

You probably actually did okay in Physics, you know :tongue:
You guys are so dirty minded, I'm not seeing anything sexual at all yet you guys... :lolwut:
That's because GCSEs don't actually matter :colonhash: :mmm: (obviously they do but year 8 exams actually affect your future slightly more :lol: just get Cs at GCSE, with good grades in subjects you require for specific A Level courses, and you're probably good to go presuming you already have a sixth form place. Year 8 exams decide if you're in set 1 or not next year, which can be important depending on the people in your school :rofl:)

You probably actually did okay in Physics, you know :tongue:

I'd never thought of it that way :tongue: Are you still planning to put a false name on your RS paper? :wink:

Ugh, Paper 3 was an awful paper. The people I consider to be the most intelligent in the year came out crying (not me, I'm an emotionless insufferable prick :wink: ) . I think I did okay in my alternative to practical, so I'm hoping that if I work my butt off for multiple choice I might be able to salvage something. My physics teacher/the Doctor gave me a spare paper so that I could do it again and he could mark it so that we can gauge just how much of a moron I am :tongue: . He hasn't told me a mark out of 80 yet, only 'it wasn't that bad' (which translated out of Optimismese probably means that I've got about 10 marks, but oh well). I actually wanted to take Phys A-Level, but that might have to change :s-smilie:.
Original post by Bude8
You guys are so dirty minded, I'm not seeing anything sexual at all yet you guys... :lolwut:

Oh Bude... :rolleyes:
Goodnight :smile:
Oh Bude... :rolleyes:

That's what she said :rolleyes:
NN :h:

Latest