The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4120
Original post by Dalek1099
We are in for timetabled lessons, for the subjects we are still studying for our exams,though?I would class only having exams + revision sessions day before or on the day as leaving really because you can do exams in another school as a private school and you wouldn't have started school there would you?

Yeah true

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4121
Original post by Molly_xox
School has been optional for us since 13th, but I was in 7/10 days for exams - 10 down, 7 to go :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh. We havent been allowed in lessons or school since we left. And good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4122
Yep. 2-1. 89th minute goal from Robben!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4123
Forced fish to follow me on IG. Life made. Lololol

Posted from TSR Mobile
People stop crying over school and focus on the future.
SECONDARY SCHOOL IS DONE FOREVER
Original post by Ryan075
Oh. We havent been allowed in lessons or school since we left. And good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's a couple of structured revision sessions for the sciences, classics and DT then some people who cannot stay at home or are more likely to work at school go into private study :smile: thanks, you too if you have any left :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4126
Original post by Elm Tree
People stop crying over school and focus on the future.
SECONDARY SCHOOL IS DONE FOREVER

How do I even know you?!!! -_-
Go on whatsapp. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattFletcher
I Know :frown: I really want another normal Physics Lesson, French Lesson (so many "French Teacher Quotes" in the 2 years) Chemistry Lesson, Physics Lesson, History Lesson (So much Banter) and the rest. Really going to miss people in Y12. :frown: :cry:

You must envy me because I still have normal Geography,Maths and Further Maths lessons to go and I am still going to do a lot of studying in school on top of that with Geography revision books, questions out of Maths and Further Maths books etc.
Reply 4128
Original post by MattFletcher
I Know :frown: I really want another normal Physics Lesson, French Lesson (so many "French Teacher Quotes" in the 2 years) Chemistry Lesson, Physics Lesson, History Lesson (So much Banter) and the rest. Really going to miss people in Y12. :frown: :cry:

Ah my physics teachers LAME jokes! :frown: and history (best teacher ever!!) ...
Life goes on though matty! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Ah my physics teachers LAME jokes! :frown: and history (best teacher ever!!) ...
Life goes on though matty! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. And I hope I meet equally fun people at college
Original post by Dalek1099
You must envy me because I still have normal Geography,Maths and Further Maths lessons to go and I am still going to do a lot of studying in school on top of that with Geography revision books, questions out of Maths and Further Maths books etc.

:angry: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4130
is everyone here on study leave/finished school? :smile:
Reply 4131
Has everyone read the messages people wrote for you or are you leaving that for later?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by izzyyc
is everyone here on study leave/finished school? :smile:

I'm on study leave now! Yourself?:smile:
Reply 4133
Crime docs are just traumatising. I can't think right now. This doctor injected a woman, kissed her and said "you'll be fine" and she died. This isn't life. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Has everyone read the messages people wrote for you or are you leaving that for later?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What messages? Like signed shirts and the like? My shirt was roughly 50% crudely drawn dicks (we live a sheltered life at my school) :tongue: .

Original post by Jina
Crime docs are just traumatising. I can't think right now. This doctor injected a woman, kissed her and said "you'll be fine" and she died. This isn't life. :'(

What the actual ****? :lol:
Reply 4135
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
What messages? Like signed shirts and the like? My shirt was roughly 50% crudely drawn dicks (we live a sheltered life at my school) :tongue: .

What the actual ****? :lol:

My book? Everyone wrote their best memories and stuff... :frown: hahahaah that was on half the peoples shirts too! Teens aye?

And i'm not joking. Sick man. :/ An old
Lady too.. He just injected her. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
My book? Everyone wrote their best memories and stuff... :frown: hahahaah that was on half the peoples shirts too! Teens aye?

And i'm not joking. Sick man. :/ An old
Lady too.. He just injected her. :frown:

It was fab because I had to do the leavers assembly with a huge cock drawn on my back. What made things better is that the head teacher was there :lol: .

Injected her with what? :s-smilie:
One summer holiday, when I was 14 years old I signed up for a basketball course in a relatively local recreational park. So I searched it up on Google maps but it showed a different place than the one posted on the website. I went to the place on Google images, but on arriving there they told me I was at the wrong place. I left the building and tried to search around the local are, but after 30 mins or so I decided to head on home. The next day I turned on the news and there was a story of a 14 year old boy who had been stabbed (and died) at the recreational park I was supposed to go to.
Cya nerd
Reply 4139
Original post by Elm Tree
One summer holiday, when I was 14 years old I signed up for a basketball course in a relatively local recreational park. So I searched it up on Google maps but it showed a different place than the one posted on the website. I went to the place on Google images, but on arriving there they told me I was at the wrong place. I left the building and tried to search around the local are, but after 30 mins or so I decided to head on home. The next day I turned on the news and there was a story of a 14 year old boy who had been stabbed (and died) at the recreational park I was supposed to go to.

Omg that is horrible, you're very fortunate you didn't turn up! RIP To him

Latest